25 😏

I moaned loudly as Yelena quickly pumped her fingers in and out, rubbing small circles on my clit. "Fuck." I whispered. She started going faster and left large marks on my stomach. "Yelena!" I moaned, arching my back. My legs were shaking.

"Hey guys-" Kate said as she walked into the room right as I released. "Oh my. Um sorry." She said, closing the door.

"Shit." I whispered, getting my clothes back on and then going out to see if Kate was standing by the door. "Um, can you learn to knock next time, please?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, yeah I will. But I'm just coming to say goodbye." She said, giving me a small awkward wave.

"Wait what, you're leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm going on a mission, with Steve." She added. "Um, I'm gonna be gone for about a week, but I just wanted to say bye before I left." She whispered.

"Oh, well bye. Keep yourself safe." I told her.

"I will, don't worry."

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too."

"Wait." I said, shutting my eyes. "Don't go."

"I have to go, I'm being sent on a mission." She said.

"No, don't go." I begged her. "Or at least let me go with you." She shook her head.

"I can't do that." I looked down at the ground, realizing I couldn't make her stay.

"Well then goodbye." I said again. "I love you so much." I told her, a sinking feeling arose in my chest area.

"I love you too Ivy, I'll see you in a week." She smiled and headed out the door with Steve. I walked back to my room and quietly shut the door behind me.

"That was embarrassing." Yelena whispered, putting on a jacket. "For you, I mean." She said while smirking.

"Wow, thanks." I joked along with her and kissed her cheek. "Are you doing better?" I asked her randomly.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"Well, a few days ago you just said you were really tired." I reminded her. "But you said you didn't really want to talk about it, so I haven't really asked."

"Oh, yeah. I'm doing a bit better." She said, giving me a grateful smile. "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked, both of us flopping down on the bed at the same time.

"Just for everything." She said.

"Oh, well, you're welcome." I said awkwardly, she reached for my hand and I gladly took it, she squeezed my hand comfortingly. "I have a bad feeling about the mission that Kate went on." I whispered.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I don't think it's going to go well." I said, I just felt a sinking feeling in my chest when she left, it was a really terrible, hopeless feeling." I told her, she nodded and squeezed my hand again.

"I'm sure it's nothing." She tried to assure me.

"But what if it's not?" I asked her. "What if something bad actually happens." She shrugged.

"Bad things happen on missions all the time, but everything ends up fine." She said, we both sat up and she looked me in my eyes. "Hey, everything gonna end up alright." She put her hand on my cheek and caressed it with her thumb.

"Thank you." I said, putting my hand on top of hers, she nodded and smiled lightly, then stood up as someone knocked on the door, she opened it.

"Hey." Tony said awkwardly.

"Hi." I replied, even more awkwardly, if that was even possible. "Um, do you need something?" I asked him.

"No, well, I just came to tell you that Clint came back." He said.

"What, I thought he quit!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think he came back to make your life a living hell." He whispered.

"Ok, what did I even do?" I asked, throwing my hands up in the air. "Like did I kill his mom or something?"

"Yeah." Tony said shortly.

"What?" Yelena said, turning back at me.

"What was her name, I would remember the name." I said.

"Leah Barton." Tony said, I slapped my mouth with my hand and fell back down onto the bed.

"Oh my, I did kill her." I whispered. "But in my defense, she was trying to kill me." I said, taking my hand off of my mouth. "I've killed a lot of people, I just didn't realize that was his mom." I said.

"Well, it was. And he's really mad about it." Tony said.

"Well he probably wouldn't be mad at me if he knew that his mom tried to kill me first and there was no way I was going to survive unless she was dead." I stood back up and walked towards them.

"Well, he knows, and he doesn't give a shit. So we have to do something about it, because we can't have two teammates that want to kill each other here." Tony crossed his arms.

"I don't want to kill him!" I exclaimed. "Like, hurt him maybe." I said in a smaller voice. "But I'm not that mean." Tony raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Well, we can figure it out later. I'll leave you two ladies alone." He walked off without shutting the door.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked Yelena.

"You guys are just going to have to learn to tolerate each other."

"It's so sad that you've known me for five months and you actually think I can do that." I said sadly.

"Shut up." She laughed. "We'll find a way, there's always a way."