15

"Yup, it's me sis." He walked up to her and patted her on the back. Everyone was looking at him in shock.

"How are you-you died." Clint walked back into the room. "I, I saw it happen." Pietro shook his head.

"No. I fainted, but you guys left so quickly, you weren't there when I woke up." He smiled. "I don't blame you. I'm just glad to see all your faces again."

"Ok this reunion must be great, but can you please get an ice pack because you're really fast and you slapped me in my head really hard." I asked. "Pretty please." I asked with a smile, he rolled his eyes and was over at my side in less than a second with an ice pack.

"But how did you survive-"

"I'm fast, and she's weird." He said, pointing at Wanda. "We're bound to survive." Everyone have him a small smile. Wanda walked up to him slowly and wrapped her arms around him.

"It's really you." She whispered, I gulped and took a few steps back, feeling awkward. "Oh my God." She laughed and pulled away from him reluctantly.

"I don't understand what's happening. So I'm just going to go hang out with Kate for a bit." I whispered awkwardly to Yelena, she nodded and I left the room.

"Kate?" I asked, knocking on her door, there was no answer. "Kate, I'm coming in." I opened the door and walked into the room, looking for her. "Kate if this is a joke this isn't funny." My heart stopped as I saw her on the floor, bow and arrow in hand. I dropped to my knees and checked her pulse with my hands shaking. I felt a light pulse and shallow breaths coming from her mouth. "Yelena!" I screamed. "Yelena!" I screamed again. I felt her pulse become lighter and lighter and I cried out painfully. "No Kate, no! Don't leave me please." I felt hot tears streaming down my face and I grabbed her hand. I didn't know CPR but I didn't want to leave her side. I screamed as her pulse continued to slow down.

"Oh my God." Pietro came into the room in a silver blur and started giving her CPR. Yelena came rushing in a couple seconds later.

"What's happening?" She kneeled down beside me as I rested my head on Kate's stomach, I was too distracted to realize that she had started breathing more strongly now.

"She's dying." I whimpered.

"No no, she's awake." Pietro whispered, I lifted my head up and tightened my grip on Kate's hand.

"Ow who in the bell is crushing my hand, oh hey Ivy." She sat up and I pulled my hand away. "Why are you here?" She asked Pietro coldly.

"Um; I didn't mean to do this." Pietro whispered. I turned to him and my jaw dropped.

"You did this?" I asked him.

"I didn't mean to, she was pointing her bow and arrow at me and I just tapped her in the chest, I didn't realize this would happen." He whispered.

"It's ok." Wanda was helping him stand up and comforted him. "We've all done things that we regret." She said while looking at me, I nodded. I know you're mad, but he didn't mean to, I repeated to myself in my head.

"What is happening, why was she dying?" Yelena asked, helping me up. I helped Kate stand up and she smiled at me gratefully.

"She pointed a bow and arrow at me, so I tapped her in the chest but I didn't realize how much of an impact it would have." He repeated. I gulped and Kate narrowed her eyes at him.

"I'm sorry I pointed my bow and arrow at you." She said, pointing her nose up. "But I didn't know who you were."

"I'm Quicksilver. Scarlet Witches brother." He said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"I thought you were dead." She said.

"That's what everyone else thought too." I said. "Apparently." I put my hands up as I saw Wanda glaring at me.

"We need to get you to the infirmary." Tony stepped into the room and grabbed Kate's arm.

"No, I'm fine." She said.

"No, we need to check, you almost died." He said, pulling her out of the room.

"I'll come to you as soon as I get out!" Kate yelled at me as she turned the corner. I wiped the leftover tears off my face and sniffed.

"You need to wash your face sweetheart, no offense. You're beautiful, but you look like a disaster right now." Yelena patted me on the back and guided me to Kate's bathroom. I stared at my face in the mirror and saw all the mascara running down my face.

"Ugly." I whispered, and started washing my face.

"Hey."

"What?" I said, turning to look at her.

"Don't say that." She looked offended.

"Say what?" I continued to clean my face and then once I was done I sat down on her bathroom counter.

"Don't say you're ugly." She side eyed me and swiftly kissed my cheek, then guided me back to our room. "Kate should be out in about an hour."

"Thank you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."