The Talk (Request)

Warning: Few swear words

Warning: Few swear words. If you read the request then you'll know the rest.

Age: 13

Word Count: 1,862
Requests: Open

Summary: You accidentally walked in on your mom now you have to do through the events that follow this awkward situation.

A/N: I left out the actual detailed parts of the talk so I'll leave it up to you to decide on what you and Nat spoke about.

Thank You for the request jokertgkk The embarrassment is real with this one.

-----------⧗---------
You got woken up one night by a loud bang of thunder. You're whole life thunderstorms were one of the things that you were most scared of.

You always thought it was stupid for a 13-year-old to be scared of thunderstorms especially since you were the child of THE Black Widow who wasn't scared of anything.

Everyone tried to explain to you why you shouldn't be scared but it didn't really help.

Right now you just really needed comfort from your mom.

You waited patiently for her. normally whenever they were storms like this one she would always check on you to make sure you're alright but not tonight apparently.

You picked up your phone to check if she texted you that she had to go on a last-minute mission but there was nothing so she must be home she wouldn't just leave without telling you.

A few loud bangs of thunder later you were hiding under your covers clutching onto your stuffed bear for dear life and there was still no sign of her.

Since she wasn't coming to you, you decided to go to her. You got out of bed and grabbed a hold of the bear's arm you couldn't leave him. One big rule during any mission is to make sure that no one gets left behind and that includes stuffed bears.

She must have heard the thunder she wasn't exactly a deep sleeper.

You headed across the small corridor to her bedroom you didn't bother to knock since if she really was sleeping then she wouldn't hear it.

As you opened the door the light was on so she must be awake so why hasn't she checked on you?

"Mama, can I..." You began to say as you walked into her room.

You saw that your mom was on top of someone and they were both undressed.

"Shit!" You said as you dropped the bear and quickly ran out of the room.

Who cares about the rules it's now everyone for themselves and it wasn't like you could go back and rescue the bear.

You went back to your room but as soon as you stepped in another loud bang went off. The thunder always seems louder in there than anywhere else for some reason.