The Kid She Didn't Know She Had (Request)

Warnings: Any let me know

Age: 17

Word Count: 1604

Requests: Closed

Summary: You were recruited as a SHIELD agent and you found out a secret that will change everything.

Requested by:  @ffonamoRashataN

Date: 31/10/2022

A/N: Thank you so much for your request. I hope you like it

---⧗---

Natasha was always given to job to train the new recruits. Not that she even wanted to do it but she never complained it was a chance for her to show off to complete strangers. Something that she enjoyed a lot.

You were the youngest of all the recruits at the age of 17. You grew up in a secret Russian organisation that trained young girls into deadly assassins. You somehow successfully managed to escape well almost successfully.

A couple of SHEILD agents were sent to kill you but when they saw how young you were they made you a deal. They recruited you to become a SHEILD agent. Given how well the first widow from the Red Room turned out they had high hopes for you.

During the first few days of you being there, you got compared to the other widow Natasha Romanoff and told that you were alike her all the time. You never figured out why.

That was until you came face to face with her and you saw some of the similarities between you both but it was probably just a coincidence. You both had the same hair colour, same eye colour, the same height and maybe you look slightly like her. Apart from that, you didn't see why everyone was always comparing you both.

During the training, Natasha was impressed by all that you could do. She knew by your training style and how you always followed instructions without a complaint that you were trained in the Red Room originally.

While all the other agents spoke to one another you didn't even mutter one word. All the agents thought you were shy and scared but Natasha knew the truth.

She knew that if anyone spoke without being spoken to first, complained or refused they would get beat up and it wasn't just a few punches it was a beating till near death.

After training once all the other agents left Natasha kept you behind the have a one of one conversation with you.

Before she could start the training room door slightly opened and footsteps could be heard coming closer.

"Mama?" A young voice said.

Natasha turned around and a young girl came running over to her. She leaned down slightly and opened her arms for the child to run into.