Why Don't You Love Me Anymore? (Request)

Warning: Probably Age: 16Word Count: 1,801Requests: OpenSummary: Your mom has been ignoring you and you're not sure why

Warning: Probably
Age: 16
Word Count: 1,801
Requests: Open
Summary: Your mom has been ignoring you and you're not sure why.
A/N: Sorry if this is bad. This is what my 4 am brain came up with.
Requested by: @IDKIDC209

---------⧗---------

There has recently been a group of enhanced teenagers that were rescued and brought to stay at the compound for a while.

Natasha has been given the absolute pleasure of having to train them. since she has been so busy lately you haven't had much time to spend with her and you miss your mom.

---------⧗---------

It was Friday night and you were sitting in your bedroom bored out of your mind. Normally this would be the time when you and your mom would have your weekly movie night but no plans were made during the week so you weren't sure if it was still going ahead or not.

It had been an hour you decided to go ask her if the movie night was still happening she might have just forgotten. You knocked on her office door then walked in when you heard her say you could come in.

She was sitting at her desk typing something on her tablet.

"Hi, mama," You wrapped your arms around her shoulders and rested your chin on top of her head. This was the first time that you've hugged her in days. 

"Hello, Y/N," She then proceeded to shrug you off her.

"What do you need?" She asked not taking her eyes off the tablet

"I just wondering if you wanted to do something together." You walked around her office picking up and examining the random trinkets that were scattered around.

"Not tonight, Y/N, I'm far too busy with work."

You flopped down on the sofa and let out a large sigh. Not getting a reaction from her you sighed again but louder.

"Y/N, I'm really busy, you can stay in here as long as you're quiet."

You stood up and let out another sigh that one was accidental

"Y/N, I mean it." She was getting angrier by the minute.

"what, it was an accident." You then left her office in a huff.

You went to go find Wanda and ended up having a movie night with her instead.

---------⧗---------
It was now Saturday and Natasha doesn't normally doesn't work on the weekends. she used to spend them just hanging out with you but it's not been like that for so long.

During breakfast, she didn't sit with everyone to eat she just took her food back to her office. Normally she would greet you in the morning with a hug but she didn't even acknowledge you.