Don't leave me.

Warning: Let me know

Age:5
Word Count: 2,524
Requests: Closed
Summary: Your parents had to leave you with your sister to go on a last-minute mission.
Requested by: @-LUVYELENA
A/N: This is my first time writing where the reader has autism. I did a lot of research and used some of my own knowledge to help with this but some might not be accurate so if not just let me know and I would be more than happy to change it.

Also sorry it is taking me so long to get this and other the requests done.
---------⧗---------
You are the adopted daughter of Natasha and Steve when you were two years old. 

Your parents took you and your older sister to a doctor's appointment for a check-up a few weeks after they rescued you from a Hydra base just to make sure that everything was alright.

Even though Steve and Natasha knew that Hydra didn't do any experiments on you they will want to be sure.

They found your file that told them that you weren't experimented on and in your notes, it said that you were unable to go through with the experiments due to your lack of development compared to the other kids.

The hydra soldiers labelled you as useless but in Steve, Natasha and the rest of the avenger's eyes you were their little genius.

During that appointment, the doctor told your parents that you were portraying some early signs of autism and that he was going to schedule you in for an autism assessment.

It didn't take long for the assessment to happen and for the diagnosis to come through and by the time that you were four, you were diagnosed with autism.

One Year Later

You were sitting on your parent's bed playing with your wooden building blocks. Every time that you moved ever so slightly the tower would come crashing down you were starting to get frustrated.

"Honey, It won't work on the bed is too bouncy." Your dad spoke from across the room looking up from his sketchbook.

Steve closed his sketchbook and walked over to you.

"Do you want to play with them on the floor instead?"

You nodded your head

"Alright then." He scooped up all of your bricks and placed them on the floor then he picked you up and placed you on the floor beside the bricks.

Steve sat beside you on the floor he loved watching you play and discover new things.

You started to rebuild your tower. You managed to successfully stack all of the bricks and they only fell down twice.

"You did it, good job, Y/N," Steve cheered and clapped his hands at your success.

His excitement caused you to get excited. You started laughing and flapping your hands. It was a stim that you did when you were happy.