Broken Family

Warning: Cheating, Divorce, Child Abandonment? Anymore Just let me know

Ages: James - 14 and 18

Y/N - 12 and 16

Word Count: 3.507

Requests: Open!! Ask Away

Summary: Natasha caught Steve kissing Sharon and it leads to Natasha walking out on Steve, One kid wants to go with their mom whereas the other wants to stay with their dad.

A/N: This has so far been my longest story but I just got so into the story that I just couldn't stop writing it

Requested by: KyJohansson

---------⧗---------

Natasha returned home after a long and tiring mission. All she wanted to do was see her husband and her kids, shower then relax for the rest of the evening.

"Welcome home, Agent Rogers," FRIDAY announced.

"Thanks, FRIDAY. Where is everyone?"

"Captain Rogers is in the training room and James and Y/N are in their rooms. Would you like me to alert them that you are back?" The A.I asked.

"No, it's okay, thanks FRIDAY."

Natasha headed to the training room to be reunited with her husband once again.

She opened one of the double doors and as she walked in Steve and Sharon were standing in the middle of the room kissing. Steve quickly pulled away from her when he heard someone enter the room.

"Natasha." He called out but she had already left.

Steve quickly followed Natasha out of the room.

"Natasha." He called out once more. He quickened his pace and grabbed ahold of her wrist to get her to stop so he could talk to her.

"Why did you kiss her?." Nat asked trying to prevent the tears in her eyes from falling.

"I didn't, she kissed me, I was trying to stop her."

"You're still a terrible liar." She pulled her wrist free from Steve's grip and took off.

---------⧗---------

She went up to the second floor of the compound, knocked on her son's door and waited for him to invite her in.

"James, pack some stuff we're leaving in 10 minutes." She didn't give him time to respond before she left the room.

Natasha then went across the hall to your bedroom, knocked on the door and again waited for you to invite her in.