Something new (Request)

Warnings: Any Let me knowAge: 5Word Count: 643Requests: OpenSummary: Things are changing for Wanda for the betterRequested by: AnonymousDate: 27/07/22A/N: Thank You to the person who requested this

Age: 5
Word Count: 643
Requests: Open
Summary: Things are changing for Wanda for the better
Requested by: Anonymous
Date: 27/07/22
A/N: Thank You to the person who requested this. Sorry it's so short I didn't know what else to write

—⧗—

The events that happened at Westview completely changed Wanda. For the worst not for the better.

Everyone that she loved was gone well almost everyone.

Wanda has been sitting in a dark, cold cabin alone for weeks. After what happened at Westview she wasn't sure if she would ever be able to be around people again.

Every day her routine stayed the same. She didn't dare change it she needed some form of structure in her life till one day everything did change for the better.

—⧗—

Wanda was sitting on the steps of the cabin enjoying the afternoon sun when a car pulled up and out stepped a familiar redhead.

Natasha wasn't aware of all that was happening till recently while she was away reuniting with her family she didn't know that one of her closest friends was losing all of hers.

"You don't have to be here. I've caused enough trouble." Wanda said standing up and walking into the cabin which Natasha followed

"So is that why you won't return any of my calls or have I done something to piss you off?"

"I didn't return your calls because I just wanted to be alone."

"But you don't have to be alone. I'm here now I can help you, Wanda." Natasha spoke softly.

"Thank you for the offer but I'm fine. I don't need any help."

"Please wanda let me help you" natasha begged.

"You're not going to leave me alone are you?"

"You know I can't."

Wanda sighed and let Natasha stay.

—⧗—

After that the bond that wanda and natasha had grown stronger every day. Natasha was exactly what wanda needed to help her.

Natasha was there to listen to all of Wanda's stories, to comfort her when she cried. no matter what Natasha was there.

The months went by and their relationship changed in a way that neither one expected. Thanks to one drunken night and a shared kiss they both realised that the key to happiness was right in front of their faces the whole time.

As time when on and everything was perfect once again. Wanda and Natasha got a small apartment together and even went on to adopt a baby girl.

Wanda never forgot about her life with Vision and their twin boys she thought about them every day and she would have loved to be here to see her three babies grow up together.

—⧗—

5 years later

You were lying in your parent's bed both of them on either side of you and you were getting read a bedtime story

"And they all lived happily ever after the end." Wanda read then she closed the book.

"Can I one day have a brother or sister?" You asked.

"You do sweetie. you have got two big brothers Billy and Tommy." Wanda said.

"Where are they?" you asked

Wanda thought for a moment. How was she going to explain to a 5-year-old what happened?

"They had to go away, honey."

"To heaven?"

Wanda nodded

"Won't they be scared since they're all alone?"

"They're not alone sweetheart they have their dad and my brother, remember I told you about your uncle Pietro and also my mom and dad too," Wanda explain

"Mommy, would you and mama ever have to leave me?" You asked. tears started forming in your eyes.

"No baby. Me and your mommy will never leave you okay." Natasha told you putting her arm around you and placing a kiss on your head.

"That's good I don't want to be alone." You sniffed

"Don't worry honey you're never going to be alone I promise." Wanda kisses your head and then puts her arms around you and Natasha.

Wanda had already lost so much and she was willing to do whatever it took to make sure that she wouldn't lose you or Natasha too.