Let Me Go part 1

Warnings: None that I can think of. Let me know if there is.

Age: 15 and 19

Word Count: 604

Requests: Open

Summary: It has been 5 years since Thanos and his army came to Wakanda and caused so many members of your family to be dusted away but you were one of the lucky ones to survive.
--------------------------⧗--------------------------

Flashback: 5 Years Ago

You remember that day so clearly. out on the battlefield watching as people around you were turning to dust. you patiently waited for you to be turned to dust to but it just didn't happen.

There was only one person on your mind at this moment in time. You ran to find them and called out their name and you just hoped that they weren't gone too.

"Natasha?" you screamed worried that she was gone. as you ran around a large boulder you saw her standing there.

"Nat!" you called out once more.

"Thank God," she said as she turned to you and started jogging towards you.

You both met in the middle and you wrapped your arms around her hugging her so tightly afraid to let go in case she disappeared.

"What going on?" you questioned looking over Natasha's shoulder at Visions body lying on the ground before releasing yourself from the hug.

"Come on, sweetie, You don't need to see this," Nat said as she took your hand and led you in the opposite

--------------------------⧗--------------------------
Present Day

After that horrible day, your bond with Natasha became stronger as each day passed to the point where you both finally saw each other as mother and daughter. you were now calling Nat mom. Something you have wanted to do since she rescued you from a HYDRA base back with you were 12.

Even though you were nearly 20 she still had a hard time letting you go. She has lost so much these past 5 years she didn't want anything to happen to the person that means the most to her.

You had returned to the compound after spending the day with a couple of people from school. You then began to make your way to Natasha's study as she was normally there but as you walked past the conference room and saw that there was some sort of meeting going on. It had been a while since everyone was in the same room together normally the only people who are at the compound were you and Nat. Steve would come by often to make sure that you were both alright and sometimes offer to take to both of you out for dinner.

"I'd like a Bloody Mary, thank you." Was the first thing that you heard as you walked into the conference room spoken by Thor who was standing in front of monitors showing pictures of the infinity stones and Tony was stood beside him trying to get him to sit back down.

"What's going on?" you questioned as everyone looked at you.

"Oh, you know, time travel," Bruce said a bit too cheery for the current atmosphere.

"Right, okay, cool," you said sounding so confused as you walked over and sat down on the empty chair in between Natasha and Scott.

It has been hours of carefully discussing each stone that you were so tired and they were only on the 4th stone. You were so glad that the food that tony order for everyone finally arrived you needed something that would help boost your energy especially when you didn't know how long this meeting was going to go on.

It had just passed 1 am and the whole plan about who is going where to collect what stone had finally come together.

You were paired up with Natasha and the both of you were going to somewhere called Vormir. The only thing that you knew about it was that it was somewhere in space and it's where Thanos killed his daughter. It was going to be one hell of an experience.