New Sibling (Request)

Warnings: NoneAge: Newborn James: 3Word Count: 1,243Requests: ClosedSummary: James meets his new baby sister but he wasn't very happyRequested by: @EveAngela9Thank you for your request I hope you like itDate: 10/01/23A/N: Guess who got a sudden bu...

Warnings: None
Age: Newborn
James: 3
Word Count: 1,243
Requests: Closed
Summary: James meets his new baby sister but he wasn't very happy
Requested by: @EveAngela9
Thank you for your request I hope you like it
Date: 10/01/23
A/N: Guess who got a sudden burst of motivation.
---⧗---

Little James Rogers was only 3 years old when he was told the exciting that would soon turn into the most disappointing news he had ever heard in his life

Steve and Natasha were quietly discussing something in the kitchen when James walked in wanting a drink of milk.

"Milk pwease daddy," James said walking over to Steve and raising his arms in the air to let his father know that he wanted to be picked up.

Natasha went to pour James a glass of milk while Steve held and cuddled him.

James has always been a daddy's boy and Natasha didn't mind that Steve got to give him all the cuddles and kisses or read him bedtime stories every night and play with him all day. Okay, maybe she did mind slightly...slightly.

After James finished his milk Natasha took the cup from him and placed it in the sink to be washed later.

"James mommy and I need to tell you something," Steve said putting him down on the ground.

"Oh okay we're doing this now," Natasha said kneeling down to James' level.

"What is it?" James asked

"Mommy is going to have a baby. You're going to be a big brother." Natasha told him.

"Take a look." She took out the ultrasound from her jeans pocket and gave it to him.

As James looked at the image he wasn't quite sure what he was looking at. "What that?"

"That's the baby James," Steve explained.

"Where is baby?" James asked looking around the room

"In mommy's tummy," Steve said.

James suddenly let out a big gasp "mommy eat baby?"

"No sweetheart I didn't eat the baby." Natasha laughed. That's where the baby stays so it can be safe and grow till it's ready to be born."

"How baby get out?" James asked

"Well...umm..." Natasha looked at Steve hoping he would have an answer but he just shrugged.

Before they could answer James slightly lifted Natasha's shirt revealing her stomach. "Baby comes out tummy button wite mommy?"

Both Steve and Natasha laughed "that's right sweetie." Natasha said kissing his cheek.

"Mommy me want bwother."

"You might get a brother but you might not it's not something we can control it just happens," Steve told him.

"It will be a nice little surprise for all of us in 6 month time." Natasha smiled at Steve who smiled back at her.