PERCY

"I will be transporting you there in an hour, so pack your things and be ready", Hecate said, before disappearing. "I think we should probably gather the other 5 people from the prophecy", Hazel said. "Calypso, Reyna, Thalia, Nico, and Will". "I will make sure kelp head here packs, while I'm sure Piper will do the same for Leo", Annabeth said. Leo was terrified, while Piper grinned evilly. Frank found the 5 and quickly told them everything Hecate had said, and told them to go pack and meet on Half-blood hill.

Once all the packing was finished and the 12 demigods gathered on Half-blood hill, Hecate opened a portal to 1998. "Why 1998?", Frank asked. "Why that's when Harry and his friends will return to Hogwarts -the wizarding school- after they defeated Voldemort", Hecate explained. Before anyone asked any more questions, she muttered a spell and they all knew everything about the wizarding world that they needed to know, but Annabeth still had a question.

"Can we do magic if we aren't wizards?". "Your godly blood will substitute for this, making your spells stronger, and making yourselves resistant to spells, rather being able to absorb or even catch and repel spells, except for the Cruciatus and Avada Kedavra spell. The Cruciatus will feel like light tickling, while the Aveda Kedavra spell will be an energy recharge, as it is used to put people to death, which itself is essentially a long sleep.". The demigods's faces dropped when they found out they weren't resistant to the worst 2 spells, but sighed in relief when Hecate mentioned the tickling part.

A few seconds later the demigods were finished processing all the new information of the wizarding world. Percy and Leo burst out laughing, when they found out about the names like Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, and Voldemort, while Nico tried not to laugh but failed, and the rest of the demigods simply smiled or snickered.

"Where will we get our wands", Reyna asked. "They are all in your suitcases right now. Once you get to the wizarding world, you must go to the shop called 'Ollivanders', and see if he approves of the wands I have given", Hecate answered. "How did you get the wands into our suit cases?", Annabeth blurted out.

Hecate chuckled. "Godly powers Annabeth, godly powers. Or in this case, goddessly powers. Anyway, visit Ollivander as soon as you arrive there". "He's the wandmaker right?", Piper asked. "Yes", Hecate continued. "You each have a pouch filled with unlimited galleons, sickles, and knuts. You will be joining there as exchange students and may even teach some classes while you are there. Good luck demigods". Percy looked shocked at the idea of teaching a class, and before any of them could respond, they were all sent back 33 years into the past.