NICO

Nico walked up to professor McGonagall, preparing for the worst. As excited as he was for this whole animagus process, he knew his animal would reveal aspects of his life he wished to keep secret from the wizards, and because Hermione would use this to fact check her dreams.

"Nico, are you going to go?", Will asked.

He sighed. "Yes Will". He waited till the potion was given to him. Once it was given, he uncorked the bottle, and took a sip. It tasted like his best memories, and he almost started to tear up just thinking about it. He was recovering memories and feelings he forgot he ever had. A crack of thunder just as last time, and the feelings within him doubled. He wanted to hide his form, but could not as it was struggling to fight through. More than that, he wanted to let it shine through. He let it go, and he was shocked. His arms grew longer, and his face grew longer as well. He got down on all fours. A horn jutted from the middle of his forehead, yet it caused him no pain at all. He shifted back, and his cheeks turned red.

"I knew you had it in you Nico", Leo teased. Will smiled at him, and Nico took his hand. He looked for Percy, who gave him a reassuring smile. He began to relax. So what if he was a unicorn. He looked up just in time to see who was going up next.

"GRACE, JASON".