NICO

Nico woke up and yawned. It was time for the next day of class. He groaned. His students were giving him a headache with their inability to get sword fighting down, even in the slightest. He looked over to Will, who was up and walking out of the bathroom. "Good morning sunshine", Will called out, smiling.

Nico rolled his eyes. "How many times have I told you not to call me that?", he asked.Will grinned. "No matter how many times you tell me to stop, I never will". "So you always will". "Always have been Will, always will be Will". Nico groaned while Will laughed. That was a horrible joke. "We should get ready for class now", Nico said.

"Alright fine, meet me in the common room in 15 mins". The 2 boys went to their separate bathrooms and did all the things they needed to do in the morning. They came together and met in the common room, where they discovered the rest of the demigods missing. When they walked into the great hall, they saw all of their friends eating at the Gryffindor table.

Annabeth slapped Percy. "I told you they were still asleep, but no, you said they were in the hall". "4 things. First of all, ow. Second of all, ow. Third, I wanted to get to the food faster, and before you hit me again, the fourth thing is that I think they deserve some time alone", Percy said. Annabeth tilted her head, as if considering his words, then she nodded.

"That's fair". She continued eating. Nico and Will sat down, and began eating. "So how is the teaching going for everyone?", Annabeth asked. Everyone began speaking at once. "Stop", she said, raising her hands. "Go, one by one". Percy started off. "My swordfighting sessions are going well, my students are picking up on everything pretty quickly".

Jason spoke next. "The javelins and spears are progressing. Slightly, but they are going somewhere". "Exact opposite of our class", Thalia interrupted. "We tried to teach together, and thought it would help. The exact opposite is happening". "Its torturous. Nobody is doing anything that they should be. They throw them like a dart. It's too big to be thrown like a dart", Reyna ranted.

"Im teaching everyone how to cook", Leo grinned. "And they are actually picking up on it pretty well. We are doing are own little MasterChef junior competition"."Leo has been getting lucky thats all. He gets the people who know and want to know how to cook. I get the people who got here to avoid frontline fighting", Calypso grumbled.

filler, dont question. next chapter will be ending of filler plus the start of the day. the plot is progressing slowly, but itll rapidly pick up, just watch. as always, enjoy, and peace! also I havent thanked you guys for 2000 reads, so imma do that now. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I DONT DESERVE YOU!!!!

-Sree