PIPER

Now for a real part, in exchange for getting you all excited for nothing.

"PERCY, STOP EATING LIKE THAT", Annabeth said while laughing. Percy said something but nobody could understand. "FINISH EATING FIRST", she repeated, clutching her stomach. Piper smiled wistfully, wishing she had more of this with Jason back when he was alive. She sighed, and turned away from Percy and Ron devouring chicken like they were told they were going to die. Well in Percy's case, it might be true.

She calmly ate her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Hogwarts had given some more, american food items for the demigods, so she could have some of her favorites. Percy stopped eating and looked at Annabeth wide eyed. "We forgot to sacrifice the food", he said nervously. "Hecate told me we didn't have to sacrifice on this trip", Piper told him. "When did she tell you?", Percy asked. "You were the first to come over to this time, I was the last. I asked her this before I left and she told me". Percy sighed in relief, "ok good".

He went back to devouring a cheeseburger now that the chicken was done, and the food disappeared, soo to be replaced by dessert. Percy didn't skip a beat and started shoveling food into his mouth. Annabeth just sighed, and started eating slowly. Piper didn't eat anything. How could she fall in love with a dead man? Especially if he was her ex. Piper didn't understand how she was having these feelings, but she had them nonetheless. Finally, the meal was over, and Hermione gave them their schedules. Without pause, Percy gave them back to her. "Can you read these out loud?", he asked. Hermione shrieked. "You never learned how to read?".