NICO

Nico heard his name get called by McGonagall, sucked in a breath, and walked all the way to the hat. He looked around, and saw his friends giving him reassuring smiles. His eyes locked on Will's. Good Luck, Will mouthed. He turned around, walked all the way to the hat, and sat on the stool, waiting to be sorted. He noticed confused glances from the side of his eye, but he shrugged it off. He was used to them now. He put the hat on his head. The hat screamed. "GRYFFINDOR GRYFFINDOR. HE'S JUST AS BAD AS THE LAST ONE". Nico however heard none of this. He was taken all the way back to where his bad memories began.

He saw himself and his sister Bianca as Zeus struck down his mother. He saw the Lotus Casino, Alecto carrying them in there and out. He saw Bianca, explaining to him that she was a hunter. He remembered the pain he felt when he found out Bianca died, yet he couldn't let those skeletons hurt Percy. He saw Minos, Geryon, and Kronos. He heard the hat in his head. You had very much potential for Slytherin, very cunning, but Gryffindor was the right choice. You showed immense bravery throughout everything you have been through. The voice faded, and he saw Tartarus, as it truly was. He saw Eros, forcing him to reveal his secret for the scepter. All his memories were now swirling around in his head. He screamed into his mind.

Then Nico's eyes opened. He was gasping for air, and the edges of his eyes were wet. He slowly got up, and went back to where the rest of the demigods were, ignoring the looks of the Hogwarts students and Harry Potter. He and his friends were smirking at him, and mouthed weak. Hermione slapped Harry and Ron for that but it looked like her heart wasn't into it. Once he was all the way back, McGonagall spoke again. She skipped over the unusual sorting this time. "The next student is". She paused for dramatic effect.

"GRACE, THALIA".