PERCY

Reluctantly, Harry, Hermione, and Ron got on the floor and did the pushups. Once everyone finished, they were all gasping, their faces red, out of breath. Percy spoke his next sentence, which sent a wave of excitement and fear throughout the classroom. "This year we will be learning sword fighting".

Silence. Pure silence. Then a voice spoke. A nosy voice which Percy had heard too much of on that particular day. "Is this legal? Do you have a permit for this". Percy sighed and corrected her. "Yes Hermione, this is legal, and I don't need a permit, I'm a teacher. I don't think small Barty Crouch's methods were preferable, but they couldn't stop him". Hermione's eyes widened. "You know about that? Also its Barty Crouch Jr, not small Barty Crouch", she asked. Percy scoffed. "Please, I know everything of hogwarts, and its really the same thing. Moving on, we have a multitude of weapons up front. All kinds, just in case you have different talents from the others here".

Annabeth revealed the weapons, which were now in a box up front, and Percy continued explaining. "If you want to practice sword fighting, you are with me, Hazel, Nico, and Jason, depending on the type of sword. Archery is with Will and Frank. Daggers and knives are with Annabeth and Piper. Spears and javelins are with Thalia and Reyna. Actually, Jason is with you guys too. If you don't want to fight up front, and I know there will be a lot of you, you can go with Leo and Calypso who will teach you some more... Interesting stuff. Will can you also take some healers? Then Frank can you handle all of the archers?". "Sure", they both nodded in unison. "Alright. Everyone know where to go? Let's go, everyone find where you are going to go. You have 5 seconds". Percy watched as everyone broke up into their respective groups. He heard a voice call out to him. A voice that he had heard too often in the few days he had been here.

"I challenge you to a sword-fighting duel".

I wish i had a reason why I didnt post, and i kinda do, meaning it was my birthday party. sry about the 6 day wait and the short chapter, but I will try to make it up to you guys with a faster update. guess who's POV is next!

-Sree