HARRY

The red light in his eyes dissipated, and Neville fell to the ground in a daze.

"Wh-where am I?", he asked.

"Hogwarts Neville", Harry said, tears in his eyes. "Let's get you to the hospital".

"No, I can fight, and I will fight. I cause a lot of this damage, and I will do my part to repair it. Im not turning my back on any of you again, as the oath says", Neville said.

"Well then, let's do this", Harry said. Then he paused. "You don't know how to fight with a sword, do you?", Harry asked.

"No", Neville responded.

"You think you can take on Voldemort?", Harry asked.

"You bet I can", Neville said.

"Alright, good luck, and see you when the battle is over". With that, Harry went back to killing monsters. Once again, it seemed like the tide was turning in their favor for the next few minutes. Then the worst came to pass. The monsters were all gone, and the wizards all advanced on the only enemy remaining. Voldemort. He smiled.

"I still have a lot of tricks up my sleeve", Voldemort said. He snapped his fingers, and it became pitch black. Everywhere.

"It's the night", Annabeth said. "Everyone close your eyes". They did as they were told to do, and closed their eyes. He heard a scream.

"Hermione!", Harry and Ron shouted.

"Help! He's taking me!", Hermione said. Harry didn't care anymore. He opened his eyes to see where she was going, but he was confronted by visions. He saw his parents die, right in front of him. He saw Snape, Dumbledore, Dobby, Lupin and Sirius, Fred, all dying. He choked back a sob. He had failed them, he had failed all of them. The darkness cleared, and He saw Voldemort near the top of the castle, holding Hermione by the neck. She was over the ledge.

"You all take one step, and she dies right now. Be good people, and you can all die together", Voldemort said.

"Don't. Listen. Harry. Ron. I love you guys", Hermione choked out, barely being able to speak.

"NO!", they screamed in unison. Without thinking, they started to run forward.

"Say goodbye to your little friend", Voldemort said, before dropping Hermione. She screamed, as did the rest of the wizards. The brightest witch of their age, was dead. A whoosh of air, then Jason flew past all of them. He caught Hermione, and brought her safely down. Voldemort was flabbergasted, as were the wizards. What was this?

slow reveal