NICO

"Im teaching everyone how to cook", Leo grinned. "And they are actually picking up on it pretty well. We are doing are own little MasterChef junior competition". "Leo has been getting lucky thats all. He gets the people who know and want to know how to cook. I get the people who got here to avoid frontline fighting", Calypso grumbled. Leo just shrugged.

"My class us picking up actually really well on training of dagger use. So is Hermione, but thats fine", Annabeth said. "Likewise, my friends. Likewise. Makes sense, daggers and knives are for smart people", Piper smirked. Everyone ignored that.

"Ive got some standout archers, and I have some who shoot arrows like Percy", Frank said. "Good luck with that", Will shuddered. "Really guys?", Percy asked. "Yes Percy", almost everyone said in unison. Percy sighed. "Swordfighting is going ok for us", Nico said. "We partnered up, and unlike another duo here, its going really well for us", Hazel smiled.

"Well on that note, the healers are picking up particularly well on most things I teach them, though they might not be needed considering that potions, spells, plants, and more exist", Will said, starting to get excited.

"Speaking of plants, we have herbology in a few minutes", Annabeth pointed out. The demigods all got up and walked to herbology, where they sat in the same arrangement they had been sitting in for the past few days. Professor Sprout had fainted, and a whole lot else had happened within 30 minutes. Nico did not want to talk about anything that happened there.

His next class was Defense, which was for some reason at this time of day. He rounded up his group, and he taught them the same thing Percy had been doing. Most of them were catching on, but a select few couldnt do it. Like at all. They had the spirit though. Overall, they were a day behind schedule for reasons he was not willing to let slip. For the last few minutes of class, everyone came back together, and Percy gave them another pep talk. Nico was out of it for a while, still thinking. Why are Neville's eyes red?

They rushed off to charms next. Nico was still trying to solve this problem. Possession by eidolons were gold eyes. What were red? He heard Flitwick tell them, "try to do more with your magic. Instead of just producing a flame, try to shrink it or make it larger, control the temperature of the flame". Nico did what he was told to when he was called on, but he spent the rest of his time still thinking. Hades had told him somewhere, but he never thought he would need it. That night as he went to sleep, he continued his thought.

"Nico are you okay? You didn't eat much at dinner", Will said, looking concerned. "Yeah I'll be fine, just trying to find a memory". "Shouldn't the professors be able to help you with that?", Will asked, yawning. "Thats right Will, your a genius", Nico said. He received no response. "Will?", he called out again. This time, he was met with a soft snore. He chuckled. "Good night Will". He closed his eyes, still trying to retrieve that one memory. When he woke up, Will was gone.

ive been gone, and i have some newish ideas now. nicos POV ends here sorry, but i am going to go on a writing spree for the next 5 days. like, 100 pages kind of spree. as always, enjoy, and peace!

-Sree