ANNABETH

"You haven't been this tired since the Achilles dip". At this Percy looked away. Weird, Annabeth thought. Oh no. Oh no no no. She couldn't believe Percy would do this to her.

"PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON HAVE YOU SWAM IN THE RIVER STYX WITHOUT TELLING ME", Annabeth screamed. Percy gave a little laugh. Annabeth punched him. "No Annabeth, the blessing or curse washed away because I waded through the Tiber, which is a Roman river. The rivalry was still strong then so it got ripped off. Now that the Greeks and Romans are no longer rivals, the curse or blessing has come back, as it was washed off because of the Greco-Roman rivalry".

Annabeth looked stunned, before punching him and then giving him a kiss. The other demigods were staring at them, while Hazel, Calypso, and Thalia were manipulating the mist to make sure none of the mortals saw anything. Annabeth blushed at all the attention before grabbing Percy and pulling him through platform 9 3/4, between the 9th and 10th platforms. There they saw many people with brooms and wands and owls in cages. Annabeth waited till the rest of the demigods came through to the platform. Once the rest of the demigods made it, they climbed into a compartment that could hold about 20 people. The rest of the compartments looked like they could only hold 10.

They could hear voices coming from the corridor in the middle of the train. "Ugh, boys. Ginny, bring your brother and boyfriend here". Seconds later 4 people walked into the compartment. A girl with bushy brown hair with brown eyes. Not tall, but not short either. The second person was a redheaded girl with brown eyes, about an inch taller than the first girl. She reminded Annabeth of Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the camp oracle.

The third was a boy who had red hair as well. If Annabeth had to guess, she would say that he was brothers with the redhead girl. He had blue eyes and was a few inches taller than his sister. Finally, the last person had messy black hair like Percy's. Green eyes like Percy's, though his were more emerald than sea. He was about as tall as the bushy-haired girl, so he was short for a boy. She immediately analyzed them. She would guess bushy is dating the redhead guy, and the redhead girl is dating shorty green eyes.

"Who are you?', the green-eyed guy asked. "I could ask the same for you", Annabeth responded. The Wizards froze at this. The redhead boy slowly asked. "Bloody hell, how have you not heard of him? He saved the wizarding world, he's a hero". Annabeth slightly paled at the mention of that word but shook it off. She had to think fast. Heroes of England sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite grasp who these people were. Then she got it.

These were the people they were sent to help, Harry Potter and all. She inwardly smirked, as it was the usage of Ron's words that brought her to the conclusion of who he was. Even if those words made her uncomfortable. She shook out those thoughts, and continued to think. She knew that she couldn't say their names as they would think it suspicious if she suddenly knew their names, and they would think she is a death eater. She racked her brain for an explanation as to why she wouldn't know them, but surprisingly it was Percy who spoke.

"We are the exchange students from America, from Olympia's Institute of Magic. We transferred here because we have passed the teachers when it comes to talent level at magic. As for why we don't know who he is, we were never informed about the whereabouts of Hogwarts, and what happened with the British wizards". Annabeth was shocked, as were the rest of the demigods other than Piper, who seemed to be lost in thought. The demigods knew why. That was surprising though. Percy was a lot smarter than they gave him credit for. They slowly nodded, then shorty green eyes saw the SPQR tattoos that we all had.