RON

Ron sighed. It was just his luck to follow up the person who was a dragon, not to mention the fact that he was most likely to end up like his last name, and become a weasel. He walked up to McGonagall, and the potion was given to him. He drank it, and for a moment he grew confident. So what if he was a weasel? He would make a damn good one. The flash of lightning, the crack of thunder, and the power in Rons chest. He let it go, hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst.

His body shrunk, and grew sleek, similar to Hermione's. His nose turned into a button, and he scampered around in mild annoyance. Of course, he was a weasel, but he wasn't as mad about it as he thought he would be. After all, this could prove to be a good development for someone who could be quite sneaky on the battlefield.

He shifted back, and spoke immediately, "no weasel jokes, please". As much as he was okay with being a weasel, he still didn't want any jokes to be made, especially about his last name.

He walked over to Harry and Hermione, who were smiling. "Best weasel ever", Hermione said, her eyes bright. She grabbed Ron's hand, and Ron smiled.

"Everyones going to underestimate you, you have a tactical advantage already!", Harry exclaimed.

Rons heart warmed. "Thanks guys". How lucky was he to have friends who cared about him this deeply.He heard McGonagall's voice, and he quieted down.

"Last, but most certainly not least", Professor McGonagall started. She paused for a second, trying to maintain the drama that the previous people had all had, and she spoke.

"ZHANG, FRANK".

one of the longer parts. show some respect for Ron. also, we have passed 100 parts, so yay