PERCY

The next few weeks went by with surprising ease. There were no hiccups, and all the demigods and wizards were progressing well in all of their subjects. The wizards all knew there was another war, though it was unofficial, and they had no idea Voldemort was involved. They felt it best they found out without any intervention. He turned i=his attention back to class, because something big was happening.

Currently he was sitting in Transfiguration, and they were sorting out animagus forms.

"Alright, show of hands, how many people kept the mandrake leaf under their tongues for the entire month?", McGonagall asked. A lot of people raised their hands. McGonagall had a look of surprise on her face. "Well, that's never happened before, but okay. Everyone line up, and we will find out your Animagus, which is often the same as your patronus. Excited whispering. "Wait, don't we need a thunderstorm?", Hermione asked.

"Don't worry, "I have that covered". McGonagall looked at Jason, who squinted for a second. A moment later, there was a lightning and thunderstorm outside.

Percy was actually listening since only the 'golden trio' were being called, and all of the 12 sent to hogwarts. First person called up was...

"CHASE, ANNABETH.