HARRY

The year was almost over, and everyone was gathered in the great hall for celebration. The teachers all looked relieved for some reason, a reason which Harry did not know.

"Cheers to graduation", Harry said, raising his glass of pumpkin juice up high.

"Cheers!", everyone cheered, and they all took a sip. Harry leaned back. Nothing would beat this year. Plus, he had managed to beat everyone in a sword fighting duel, except for the exchange students. Hermione had finally come around to the exchange students, she chalked off the weirdness about them as just being Americans. Then Harry collapsed, and fear rapidly grew within him. How is this possible? For the first time in a year, his scar was hurting.

The hall grew darker, and a voice was projected. A voice Harry knew too well. "Can Harry Potter come out to play?", the voice called. Everyone gasped, and started backing away till they were at the walls. There was screaming. The door of the castle was hit. Once. twice. Thrice. Then the castle was opened, and 2 men walked through the door. The first was Neville Longbottom. A lot of people were relieved, but when he pointed his wand at them, they noticed his eyes. Bloodred. Harry heard Nico and Percy talk, in another language.

"That's what father told me", Nico said.

"You figured out his eyes?", Percy asked.

"Yup, he's been possessed by the spirits of the Cocytus".

"But how did they get loose?", Percy asked.

"If Nyx could raise Voldemort, she can raise a few spirits from an underworldly river".

"So we have to free him".

"Leave that to me". Nico walked over to Harry. "Harry, is there an oath that you all took, back when you were all doing Dumblerdore's army?", Nico asked.

"Yes, but why?", Harry confirmed.

"When you get close to Neville, and he is alone, remind him of the oath. He is possessed right now".

"Okay, I got it". Harry now saw the second man walk through, and a lot of wizards fainted. Nostril slits. Bald. Pale skinned. Somehow, in some way, Voldemort was back.

"Surrender now, or face the consequences. You can face death easily, or you can go out the hard way", Voldemort said.

"Never", Percy said. "You wont get any of us".

"I wouldn't be so sure of that". Voldemort made a motion with his hand, and beasts of all kinds started to run amok inside the castle, attacking everything and everyone, other than Neville and Voldemort.

last 5 parts of the book, all in Harrys POV. im gonna take a bit of a break, and write the sequel soon. once i figure out when, ill tell u guys. as always, enjoy!

-Sree