HARRY

Harry heard a scream from downstairs. Hermione. He instantly threw off his covers and ran downstairs, before scanning the scene happening in the room before him. Mrs. Weasley making breakfast. Ron rolling his eyes. 4 Hogwarts owls. That's weird. Harry, Ron, and Hermione had already gone through with their 7th year, even if they were out and about chasing Horcruxes instead of learning. He realized with a start that he was still in his pyjamas and went upstairs to change.

Once he had brushed his teeth and changed, he came back down, to see a broken down Ron on the table, head in his arms. Hermione and his mother were scolding him. Hermione looked up and saw Harry walking towards them. "Harry, Harry! We got Hogwarts letters!", Hermione practically screamed, jumping up and down like a kangaroo. Harry was confused before his letter was shoved into his hand by who else? Hermione Granger.

He was beginning to understand why Ron was immobile on the table, and was simply groaning. They all wanted to go back, but Hermione's excitement made them nervous. When a person gets excited about exams you know that when they are excited that's not a good thing. Ron had probably gotten a heart attack, as it was summertime. Then again, there was a lot more to Hermione than the human eye could see. Much more. Harry opened up his letter and read it out loud.