HARRY

He collected his cloak and wrapped it around themselves. Then he began the walk to all of the noise.

The noise got louder and louder, and soon he was sat down in front of the castle. He opened the door, and what he saw outside blew his mind completely. There were monsters everywhere. Literal monsters. He saw a large thing with one eye and a club, things with 6 arms, and, things that were... snake ladies? What are these? Harry pointed his wand at the one eye thing, sure that nobody would notice in the ruckus and commotion going on here. He used a non-verbal 'expelliarmus', in his mind, and the spell shot towards the creature.

The spell did the exact opposite of what he expected it to do. It went right through the monster, and instead the spell hit one of the exchange students. Nico. His weapon shot out of his hand and came flying towards Harry. He stood in shock. These creatures were immune to magic? He saw Nico coming towards him and stopped moving, hoping that the cloak would cover for him. Nico came over, and said one sentence. One sentence that scared Harry. "I smell death". Harry's eyes widened further as Nico turned to him, and ripped the cloak off. "H-how did you-", Harry started. Nico interrupted him and began screaming. "Don't, ever do that again. We told you to stay inside for a reason. You don't know how to fight these creatures".

One of the one-eyed creatures swung their club, and it was about to hit Nico in the head. Harry chose not to warn him about it. Who was he to lecture him anyway? Quicker than he could count to 3, he ducked, avoiding the club, and he stabbed the monster in the chest with his dark sword. All while facing Harry. The three took a step back in fear. Ron gulped. "This is what we will be teaching you, now go back. The three ran backwards. Right before Harry opened the door, he saw a face he knew too well. A face he trusted with his life. A face, which was altered. Imperfect. Neville Longbottom was leading the assault, and his eyes were red.

short update? YES! update in 60 seconds? ALSO YES!

-Sree