PERCY

He pointed it at the sword, and uttered one word. "Geminio". The sword made a copy of itself. He gave it to Harry.

"This is for you. That feeling you described when you held those 2 swords was the same feeling I had. Looks like we are more similar than we realized". Harry took the blade in his hand. He slowly ran his fingers over the edges of the replica of riptide. "Name it whatever you would like", Percy said.

"I-I don't know what to say. Thank you, first of all".

"Its okay, everyone needs a sword for themselves, and this is the one that is perfect for you. Don't worry about it, all this means is that we will be able to be more coordinated together in the future when we have to fight".

"Alright then". Harry took a deep breath. "I still don't know what I am supposed to name it".

"Something close to you. Mine is named riptide, because I have an affinity for water".

Harry thought about that for a moment. Then he decided. "Blitz". Then he paused. "Or flash".

"Really?", Percy asked. "Anything that you want, and you choose those?", he continued.

"You sword is named Riptide man".

"Because thats what my father named it. Its still a good name though".

"And so are flash and blitz".

"Okay fine. Which one are you going to choose anyway?", Percy asked.

"I dont know. Any ideas", Harry asked in response.

"I swear you are doing this just to solely piss me off". He sighed, and placed his hand in his head. "Coin flip?", he suggested.

"I dont have a coin".

"eenie meenie miney mo?", Percy suggested again.

"Dont know what that is".

"Okay you know what, just choose already, or I will chose", Percy said.

"Chill".

"Now you are using my move on me?", Percy said, sounding exasperated.

"Yep".

"Alright screw this. Im choosing-".

"Okay fine, Im gonna choose", Harry said. He thought for a moment. "Which one should I choose?", he asked himself. Percy mentally facepalmed.

"10 seconds Harry".

"But I dont know".

"9".

"8".

"7". Dead silence still.

"6".

"5".

"4".

"3".

"Wait", Harry protested.

"2".

"1".

"Ron", Harry blurted out. "Ron will choose for me".

"I will?", Ron asked.

"Really Harry? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and you are letting Ron name your sword?", Percy asked.

"Im not used to meaning my weapons", Harry protested.

"Alright, Ron what name do you choose", Percy asked impatiently.

"I don't know mate", was his reply.

"Not his again, Please", Percy cried.

"Get on with this, please", Draco said from behind. The rest of the 8th years agreed with him.

"Alright, I choose Blitz. Happy?", Ron responded

"You heard him Harry, happy?", Percy asked again.

"Yup! Ready for class now".

comedy... paragraph structure is like this for this part only. enjoy!

-Sree