PERCY

"The point is, Harry, I swore that I would speak of these events to people who were not there when it happened. I don't want them to feel pity, or anything else on my behalf. So I'm sorry I can't tell you, but I think we have earned our spot In Gryffindor". He walked inside his classroom. "You should probably take your seat now Harry, class is about to begin". Then he smiled. "Thanks for giving us a chance".

Harry gave him a grin in return. "You guys might not be as bad as I thought". Percy found Annabeth, and said to her. "I made some breakthroughs with Harry, and we are pretty much friends now!", he exclaimed. Annabeth looked worried. "Be careful Percy, he might be using you. I heard him talk to Hermione in history today. Hermoine had dreams about the 3 of us, and now she thinks Nico is a necromancer".

Percy clenched his jaw. "Okay but 2 things. One, that was Hermione, and though Harry and Ron might have agreed with her, there is no guarantee of how they really feel. If Hermione is anything like you, and I suspect she is a lot like you, then the 2 of them have every reason to agree to what she says. Consequences might be deadly".

Annabeth punched him at this. "Ow. was that necessary?", he asked. "Yes it was, now keep talking". "Anyway, the second thing is that all of this happened before I spoke to Harry about all this stuff in potions. He was pissed at me, like real pissed, before we talked. I think our friendship is real". "If you say so, and if it is, then I am really happy, but you have to watch out okay? Just for me", Annabeth said.

"For you", he agreed. He looked around the room. Everything was in place as it was yesterday. He walked to the front of the room, and cleared his throat. "Alright guys, we are just going to pick up from where we left off yesterday, and hope no more monsters attack. 15 seconds to grab your weapons and go back to the groups you were in yesterday. Go". percy leaned back, and watched the wizards scramble to their spots. He leaned over to Nico.

"Harry's been pretty nice, I don't think we should be this hard on him". "I trust Annabeth told you what Hermione said?", Nico asked. "Yeah, but-". "Enough said. We can pull some of the pressure off of Harry, but Hermione gets more. Understood? Ron can have the same", Nico said, his eyes slowly getting darker.

and number 4. quick percy streak, cause who doesnt love these? anyway, im probably going to have 2 more, then do Harry POV. going to Hermione from there, where there will be some drama!

-Sree