PERCY

The one we have all been waiting for...

Percy was nervous about the sorting, seeing what it had done to his friends. It seemed Annabeth could sense it, as she squeezed his hand and whispered to him, "it'll be alright". He took a deep breath, and walked up to where the hat was. He saw everyone looking at him with awe, including most of the ladies. He wondered if he had something in his teeth, and he didn't notice. He shrugged it off, and sat on the hat.

Hello?, he asked in his mind. He was met with screaming. He suddenly jumped up, and asked again. So what do I have to do again?, he asked. The hat screamed again. Before he could ask a follow up question he was swallowed by a black hole known as his memories. He opened his eyes to see a young Percy getting abused by Gabe. he saw Nancy Bobofit again. He saw Annabeth get stabbed by the poisoned blade. He saw everything.

His collective memories were all in front of him right now, and he was just a witness. Like a slideshow of his worst memories. He saw Tartarus again, in its true form, and he saw himself controlling the poison to choke Akhlys. He saw Kelli, and the Empousai ready to ambush him. He saw Annabeth in pain, after encountering the Arai. Percy's eyes hardened. That was the last straw, he would never ever see Annabeth hurt ever again.

He instantly set up his mental barriers and blocked the hat out of his memories. He heard the hat scream "GRYFFINDOR HE'S A GRYFFINDOR GET HIM AWAY PLEASE". That didn't concern him. He went back to find Annabeth and he hugged her. Hard. The students were having a hard time processing what was happening with these students and the hat. Finally McGonagall spoke. "The next student will be..".

"LEVESQUE, HAZEL".

That was fun...