PERCY

Percy grinned. Potions was going to be a class favorite of his. He was currently paired up with Harry, who had a frown on his face since he found out. They were currently brewing veritaserum, as they would be helpful in the war. He looked around. Everyone was struggling, even Hermione, who was paired with Annabeth. Those 2 werent even speaking to each other. They were still doing far better than the rest of the class, but not even close to what Harry and Percy were doing.

Percy found out that if he focused a bit, he could have some leeway with how the potion was created, and not have to follow the steps precisely, just like how he could control poison in Tartarus. He used this to mess with Harry a little but as well. "What are you doing, you are supposed to mix 12 times clockwise", he said. "Chill", Percy responded. "You werent supposed to add that ingredient yet". "Chill". "You're mixing the wrong way". "Chill". "This entire potion is going to fail, you are so dumb". "Chill".

"Just shut up already", Harry said, his fists clenched. He stood up abruptly, and he knocked over a bunch of the materials on the floor. Professor slughorn walked over. "What is going on here? Why are my materials on the floor? Harry, why are you standing up?", he asked, his face slowly becoming redder.

Harry stammered. He wasnt sure how to cover it up. Percy stepped in for him. "It was my fault professor. I was leaning over to get the red vial all the way on the right, and I accidentally knocked over a lot of stuff. He just stood up so he can help me clean it", he said. He sent Slughorn a look with his eyes. Please?

Slughorn rolled his eyes, and said, "Okay, but try to keep it clean please? Also everyone time is almost up for our potions, we have 15 minutes left in class, so make sure you finish quickly". Harry looked at Percy, multiple emotions in his eyes. "What the hell was that?", he asked. "A conversation". Harry rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean, why did you cover for me?", he asked.

Percy smiled. "Well you havent been the nicest person to me. In fact not even close, but we are still on the same side of the war, so I think it would be nicer if we didn't have rivalries inside our army, and instead look out for each other. You follow?", Percy asked. Harry chuckled. "Alright then, truce?", he asked. "Why make it temporary?", Percy asked in response.

Surprise! harrys not a complete jerk! i know thi is unexpected but i kinda have to rush the next bit, cuz i have to wroite 120 pages in like 20 days, so sorry. peace!

-Sree