HARRY

Harry smiled. This was his chance to embarrass these people, who were not even close to better than him. He walked up to Percy, and spoke one sentence to him. "I challenge you to a sword-fighting duel". Percy turned around. Harry was expecting PErcy to have fear in his eyes, but instead he was rolling his eyes, and asked him, "are you sure about that? I doubt you have more experience than me or any of the other teachers when it comes to swords. I won't stop you, but I don't advise it. "You're just scared i'll beat you, wont you? Lets see how people will see you when you are beaten by a student here".

"Alright, lets go", Percy muttered, then called out. "Alright everyone. Harry here has challenged me to a duel. Watch carefully. This exactly what not to do". Harry turned red, and said, "shut up, you're going down". "Pick a sword, and come up here", Percy instructed. Harry did what he was told, picking out a sword that seemed like it would chop him in half. It was way too heavy for him, but he didn't need anyone else to know that.

Harry stood in front of Percy and spoke out loud. "I am giving you one last chance to back out of this. I have experience with a sword you know. More than you do. I've killed a basilisk with the sword of gryffindor". There were some gasps around him. He smiled. Some people had forgotten. Not anymore. Percy scoffed. "Only one? With a sword? Frank killed like, 3 of them with a spear. It was 3 right Frank?", he asked.

"Yup, 3 of those things". Percy turned back to him. "See, its not that hard. This was in the rainbow ding-dong-". "Thats enough Percy", Annabeth said. Percy nodded. "Right back on track. Anyway, ready when you are". He put a hand in his pocket, and pulled out a pen". The exchange students all laughed. So did Harry. "What'll he do, poke me with a pen? Write me to death? Come on!", he exclaimed. The wizards started to laugh. Then he uncapped the pen, and a 3 foot long bronze sword was in his grasp. The laughter stopped, and Harry gulped. He took his sword out slowly, and made it look like he was waiting for a quick analysis. Then, as fast as he could, he swung the sword, at Percy's neck.

short maybe, but I promised a quick update, and im a man of my word. for the most part anyway. enjoy!

-Sree