PIPER

There was awkward silence after this statement, followed by Percy saying, "Soo... food anyone?". "Yes please", Leo responded. "Uh, I think the snack trolley should be coming here any second now". 5 seconds later the trolley came into view, as if spoken into existence. "Anything off the trolley my dears?", the trolley witch asked. The demigods spoke in unison. "We'll buy everything. The witch gasped, but Piper gave her 5 galleons. "Keep the change, have a nice day!". The wizards looked shocked once again, while Percy and Leo started snacking. Non-stop. The wizards also started eating. Nothing to gain someone's trust like food.

After some "well-mannered" eating contests between Percy and Ron, who was shocked at how he lost an eating contest, Hermione and Annabeth spoke up. "We should change into our robes now". They looked at each other. Annabeth offered a smile, while Hermione just furrowed her brow and turned away. More suspiciousness. Piper knew why this time. How would Annabeth know it was time to change into robes if she had never been here.

The wizards changed, then the demigods. The girls kicked everyone out and changed, and afterwards the boys did the same. Hazel used the mist to open a separate space for them to use for changing, as they did not want the wizards seeing their scars.

They got off the train, and saw carriages, lead by... death pegasi? The pegasi started whinnying, followed by Percy, Nico, and Hazel all clamping their hands over their ears. "What are these things?", Calypso asked. She looked awestruck. Harry responded this time. "Th-thestrals. You can see them?". All the demigods nodded, then Percy muttered, "don't call me lord, you guys are worse than Blackjack". Percy then rolled his eyes, while Nico and Hazel say, "now I know how you feel". Percy then spoke up louder. "They say they are reincarnations of dead pegasi". "How do you know?", Ron asked. "I can speak to horses", Percy simply responded.

Before anyone could speak Percy skipped forward, leaving Piper to deal with Annabeth's rant about Hogwarts's Architecture. She ran forward, and the rest of the demigods followed. Annabeth finally noticed, and stopped talking to run forward. The wizards looked confused, before hopping onto the carriages. Piper saw a strict-looking woman near the entrance of the castle. The wizards all addressed her respectfully.

"Headmistress?", Annabeth asked. The woman smiled. "Yes, that is me. You are the demigods I presume? Of course you are. I am Minerva McGonagall, legacy of Athena. You all go towards the first years to get sorted". She pointed at some midgets. "The people who are Leo's height", Piper said. "Yes". Leo started to protest, but McGonagall shooed them off.

Percy asked a question. "How do we get sorted?". Annabeth face-palmed. "The hat Percy. The hat". "Ohhhhhhh". They all walked into the great hall, the sorting hat's song just ending. The wizards all stared at them from their respective tables. Then the whispers started. The demigods were too far away to hear anything, but could guess what the wizards were thinking. What the hell is going on? The sorting began, and the demigods all stood there awkwardly. They listened to the first years getting sorted, names lost within their ADHD brains.

Once the final name had been spoken, McGonagall spoke up. "Now, we have 12 exchange students from America. They will be joining us at Hogwarts for this year. Please treat them as you would any of your professors. Now, they shall also be sorted into their houses". She looked at her paper, and read the first name.

"CHASE, ANNABETH".