PIPER

Piper wasn't sure how she felt. She had broken up with "Shel" as she had called her former girlfriend, after Shel had done something unforgivable to her right before she went back to camp for the quest. She tried not to dwell on that, but that led her back to Jason, who she still had feelings for after their breakup, and even after his death. When she had gone to Diagon alley, she had gotten an owl and named it Sparky. It broke her heart every time she thought about him.

She knew 4 people had entered their compartment on the Hogwarts express and were speaking to her friends, but she couldn't seem to care as much. She vaguely heard Percy explain their cover story. Her nightmares had come back as soon as she met up with her friends, all of which were of Jason and how he died. His piercing blue eyes locking on to Apollo's. His final word. Remember. Suddenly there was screaming. The green eyed kid. He had pulled out his wand, and was accusing them of being death eaters? Those were Voldy's people. Percy spoke up again. "Excuse me what? You think we are death eaters?". Annabeth's calculating voice came through. "We just met you, now you are accusing us of following someone who has plagued your world for years now. Can we know why you accused us of being death eaters first?

They all momentarily stopped. Bushy started to speak. "Harry, we should probably give them a chance. You don't even know if it's right-". "OF COURSE IT IS. How many other tattoos can there be in that location in that color? Think about it logically Hermione", 'Harry' responded. This was Harry? She pretended not to know who he was, knowing that she had to not know him according to Percy's story. She knew she had to do something fast. She laced her voice with charmspeak, and spoke.

"You will forget everything that has happened in the last 30 seconds. The war is over. You don't want any more stress do you? Just forget about what happened, and you will feel relaxed again". She looked to Hazel and Thalia for their help with the mist. They wove the mist so that nothing had happened in the last 30 seconds. "Now, we will introduce ourselves, as you have graciously introduced yourselves. I am Piper Mclean, daughter of-".