HARRY

Voldemort was flabbergasted, as were the wizards. What was this?

"Are you alright?", Jason asked Hermione.

"Yes", she said, before coughing.

"Someone get her some water", Jason said. Voldemort slowly pulled out his wand, and pointed it at Harry. Hermione tried to warn him, but her voice was not working. Everyone else was not looking at him, but looking at Hermione. At the last second, Percy saw.

At the same time, 2 things happened. "Harry, look out!", Percy shouted.

At the same time, Voldemort, with his wand pointed at Harry, uttered the killing curse. "AVADA KEDAVRA", he screamed. The bolt of green light hurtled towards Harry. He turned around and saw it feet away from his eyes. Screams. He heard screams, but none of them sounded like they were coming from the realm he was currently in. This was it. This was how he would go out. Then the light was replaced by the silhouette of a man. Tall, muscular, with black hair, and green eyes. Sea green eyes. The curse hit Percy, and he fell to the ground unmoving.

"PERCY", Harry shouted, going over to him.

"Well that wasn't my intention, but it still works", Voldemort laughed. "Look how powerful he was against the monsters, yet he went down like a sack of potatoes". The exchange students walked over to him, their eyes red. They were crying, but they were trying to hide it. They didn't want to affect the rest of the wizards.

"You monster", Harry said to Voldemort. "You Monster!", he repeated, shouting this time.

"What's that going to do to me", Voldemort said. He was still laughing. Everyone was still. Nobody was moving. The idea of attacking hadn't even occurred to him, or to any of them. They were too much in shock. After all this time, they had lost a good teacher, but more importantly, a good friend.

"Voldemort, come down here and fight me you cowardly little-", Annabeth said, venom dripping from her words.

"No need, no need", Voldemort interrupted. "I can take you all down one by one", he said. He pointed his wand, and got ready to hit them all with more bursts of green light.

"Petrificus Totalus", a voice called out, and Voldemort became instantly petrified. Everyone stopped moving. Who had done that? They recognized the voice, but it was impossible.

looks like a couple of people forgot some important facts about how spells affected them. im not good at cliffhangers lol sorry.