ANNABETH

"Garrick Ollivander, pleased to meet you demigods". Everyone put a hand on their weapon. Thalia knocked an arrow, Percy uncapped Riptide, and Reyna called Aurum and Argentum. The rest were wary, but decided not to pull out their weapons yet. The man who called himself Ollivander quickly continued.

"I have heard all about your feats I mean you no harm please don't hurt me I'm the owner of this shop I need to inspect your wands", he said all in one breath. The demigods put away their weapons and lined up to look at their wands for the first time, and to show Ollivander to see if he approved of the wands.

Perseus Jackson: Cypress wood infused with coral, Dragon Heartstring core, 14 in, unyielding

Leo Valdez: Sycamore wood infused with celestial bronze and Imperial gold, Phoenix feather core, 10 in, quite flexible

Annabeth Chase: Vinewood infused with olive wood, Dragon heartstring core, 11.5 in, very flexible

Hazel Levesque: Hazelwood infused with diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and other gems, Unicorn hair core, 8.5 in, supple

Thalia: Pinewood infused with Laurelwood and moonstones, Phoenix feather core, 12 1/4 in, rigid

Piper Mclean: Alderwood infused with rose stem, Unicorn hair core, 12.5 in, pliant

Calypso Moonlace: Beechwood infused with crystal, Unicorn core hair, 13 in, slightly springy

Frank Zhang: Rowan wood infused with dragon bone, Dragon Heartstring core, 12.5 in, very flexible

Nico Di Angelo: Beechwood infused with bone, Phoenix feather core, 9 3/4 in, quite rigid

Will Solace: Alder wood infused with sunstones, Unicorn hair core, 9.5 in, very flexible

Reyna Ramirez-Arellano: Poplar infused with moonstone and Imperial gold, dragon heartstring core, 12 1/4 in, slightly bendy

Ollivander looked at the wands and his jaw dropped. "These are by far the most powerful wands in the world right now. I have searched years for these core ingredients , and have never found them. These are by far much more powerful than the elder wand was. The infusion of cores triples the power already in the wands along with your godly blood adding to it. Whoever made your wands was a master", he said. The demigods looked at the list, and for the most part while they had no idea what they meant, or how they tied in with their personalities, some of the wands were simply too good to be true. They all had laughed when they looked at Thalia's wand, which was Pine, while the girl in question's cheeks reddened and she repeatedly said, "shut up, shut up, shut up".

Hazel looked glad that nobody had said anything about her wand, but she had thought it too soon then Nico pointed it out. "Nice wand Hazel". He said her name slowly, and pointed at the wand list. Everyone snickered at the fact that Hazel had a wand with the wood named after her. Hazel blushed, not wanting the attention at all, and started to fan her face, her inner 1940's girl showing through. "Alright, we better get to the train station now", Reyna said, telling everyone to hurry up.

The next hour was spent trying to navigate London while Leo and Percy got distracted and ran around, sometimes with Nico by their side. Everyone else looked surprised by this, but Will smiled. "He needs to be more like this around everyone else, and not just me". Once Annabeth Piper and Will corralled the 3 boys together, they were at King's Cross station.

"Annabeth, how do we get the Pigfar- sorry Hogwarts express again", Percy asked. Annabeth sighed. "This information is all in your head Percy, why don't you use it". "I don't want to, I'm tired". Annabeth looked at him, feeling concerned. "You haven't been this tired since the Achilles dip". At this Percy looked away. Weird, Annabeth thought. Oh no. Oh no no no. She couldn't believe Percy would do this to her.