PERCY

Percy followed Hermione to their first class, and sat in one of the rows, excited to show Hermione what he could do. He would knock the smirk off her face. He continued to speak with the rest of his friends, mostly about their adventures while Percy was stuck taking the SAT's. He knew McGonagall was the cat on the desk, but he knew that they werent here for this. McGonagall then shifted, and spoke.

"Greetings everyone, and welcome to your first transfiguration lesson of the day. You all know me as headmistress McGonagall, but while we are in here just call me professor McGongall. A lot of us haven't practiced magic over the summer, so lets start with basic stuff. Each of you has a brick on your desk. Try to transfigure it into a small house. You may start as you please". Each of them received a brick.

"Did I mention that you have to do this non-verbally? If not, then you know now", McGonagall said. Still, easy enough to accomplish. Jason took one look at the brick, and hid in his shirt, while everyone else laughed. Jason looked like a confused tomato. "What are we supposed to do?", he asked. "Brick to house Jason. Non-verbal too", Piper said, rolling her eyes. The demigods all lazily waved their wands, and the bricks turned into little mansions. Percy would have loved one of these growing up.

Hermione kept on not-so-subtly kept looking back at the demigods, expecting them to fail at every juncture presented to them. Instead her jaw dropped at the level of detail in this. "Do we really need transfiguration?", Leo asked in greek. "Hazel and Thalia can use the mist". "What happens if we get captured idiot", Thalia reprimanded in the same language, smacking him in the shoulder. "Ow", Leo muttered. "Guys she's looking at us", Percy said in greek again. They all switched to english, and Piper asked Jason, "any head instances to be informed of? Plates, light bulbs, anything?". Jason murmured something along the lines of yes.

sorry for the short update, but i didn't want anyone out there to get excited for a reads message and not a chapter, so here! also we passed 50 parts, so yay

-Sree