27

STELLA POV       / OTHERS POV

STELLA MAUREEN LOPEZ..

I heard my parents shouted each other and seems to be fighting,I covered my two ears and went to my room, they were always like that but when I saw them they seemed to look good.

"Hey are you okay?" my older sister ask me.

"Yeah, I'm okay I think my parents are not okay" After i said I just left and maybe what else can I say.

In morning,I woke up and got dressed for the first day of school and lost everything that happened last night for other reasons I still try to be honor students so that somehow I don't want to disappoint my parents with me.

"Good morning Mom" I kiss my Mom's cheek.

"Good morning too,love" ngiti naman siya saakin.

"He on-oh andyan na siya" Sabi ni Mom at umupo nalang ako.

"Dad,Mom you to guys are so loud last night" reklamo ni ate.

"I'm sorry about that because our company is-"

"Hon" pigil sakanya ni Mommy.

"I know what you guys reasons why are fighting" umirap naman si Mom.

"That's right,so me and my Stella's ex parents we make the arrangements" Sabi ni Mom.

"What  arrangements?"tanong ko.

"Arrange married" masayang sabi ni Mom.

"What!!!!" sigaw ko at hinampas ang dining table at nagulat naman si Mom.

"Stella" saway saakin ni Dad.

"I don't want and you all know that i have a boyfriend!!!" sigaw ko parin sakanila.

"Yes we know darling,and before you second anniversary broke up with him-"

"No!!" pigil ko sakanya.

"What you can't do that" Sabi ni Mom.

"I can,why you always controlling my life, I'm not going to married with that jerk-"

I was touched on my cheek because of Mom's slap on me, I looked at her and she was also surprised by what she did, she wanted to touch me but I refused and just left. I took my things and left the house, my sister followed to me because he will deliver to me. I'm used to always being like this, always sacrificing where you can be happy all that I made was a good child, always with a top, they all make me do what I don't want.

if only grandma or grandpa were here, they probably wouldn't like it, especially the collapse of the company.

"Are you okay?" tanong saakin ni atehabang nagdra drive.

"Mukha ba" turo ko sa mukha ko.

"She slap you hard,and that's is child abuse" Sabi niya.

Pagkadating ko sa campus ganon parin treatment nila saakin,they greet you with nice compliments, they greet you with good morning, they wave while smiling. that's not new to me because they say I'm beautiful and smart so I'm famous.

"Hi Stella ang tagal nating hindi nagkita since bakasyon" nagpout siya saakin.

"Okay lang yan,bawi nalang ako sayo Ash" Sabi ko at pumasok na ng classroom.

"Fine,sige na nga basta babawi ka ah"

"Oo na"

                                            ***
"Ano ba!" sigaw ko sakanya.