Chapter 59

Ivy

I paint my nails a dark blue, my hair pinned back, and Aaron's sweater on my body. He's coming to see me today. The thought of that makes me giddy, and somehow, also a little nervous. Going to faraway colleges makes this time together special—that's how I like to look at it, at least—and I don't want to mess it up.

"Do you think I should wear something else? Maybe this would look better?" I put a short black dress against my body, turning to Penelope whose too busy on her phone to be paying attention.

"Pen!" She rolls her eyes, still not looking at me.

"He'd like you in a trash bag, Ivy, and you know it." I can't help but laugh at her comment.

"I'm being serious. Which one?"

She finally looks at me. "I like what you're wearing now." I hope he thinks so too.

A ring on my phone tells me that Aaron's outside. I can barely contain myself, speed walking toward his car. My heart races, and my thoughts run rampant.

But they fall away as soon as our lips meet. His fingers tangle in my hair, pangs of euphoria infiltrating my body as he slowly kisses me senseless. I missed this.

A pleasured moan escapes my throat, and I feel his grin against my mouth. I grin back, both of us making out like it's our first time doing it.

He trails his lips from my mouth to my neck, lightly sucking on different spots. I'm gonna have to cover the marks later. To exact some revenge, I push him off of me, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

He grunts, wrapping his arms around me as I kiss him. When he leans back a little, I leave a light peck on the dip of his throat, then continuing to leave marks along his neck.

"I missed you..." he whispers tenderly, and I freeze my movement, pulling away from him, and staring at his face. 

Sitting in his lap in this car, I run my hands along his face, and smile. "I missed you too."

____

they're back! i hope u enjoyed this chapter <3