Chapter 65

Ava

The game eventually ends, and I find my way upstairs, Liam following close behind me. As soon as I go into his room, he shuts the door, and pins me against the wall.

"Liam..." I feel my breath picking up, entrapped between his arms. As soon as he's about to lean in to kiss me, I duck, and run away. His annoyed expression makes this all the better.

"Stop!" I giggle as he follows me into his bathroom, me ending up between him, and the glass shower door.

Before I realise what he's doing, he pushes me through, and leads me in there, both of us fully clothed. "What're you-"

I feel warm water infiltrate my body, Liam's lips crashing into mine at the same time. I'm breathless, every part of me frozen as his mouth explores mine.

God. He tastes of something dark, and addicting, like a drug I can't get enough of. When I go for air, I open my eyes, ensuring I didn't somehow dream up this moment.

His eyes are still closed, lips red from kissing me so hard, and his breathing heavy. My knees feel weak from the image alone, my toes curling, and uncurling in pleasure.

A throaty moan escapes my throat, his body warm, and radiating pure desire. "Fuck, I can't get enough of you..." he whispers as I feel my dress fall to the wet bathroom floor.

_____

spotify: rkh (b&w record player as pfp) if u want some playlists w them :)