Chapter 80

Ava

"Fuck, you're so beautiful..." I blush, my face burning at the implication that the blonde-haired boy standing before me thinks I'm beautiful.

I study the messy curls falling over Liam's face, and the way his eyes practically pierce through mine. I study his pink lips, and the freckle on his chin you can only see if you look close enough.

"You're quite beautiful yourself," I whisper, meaning it. He looks away, a slight smirk playing up his face at the compliment. I take the chance to lift my head, and kiss his cheek, soft, and just barely grazing his skin. He looks at me, and kisses me back, square on the mouth, and not so soft. I gasp.

He tastes sweet, and hot, and intoxicating all at the same time, my mind foggy at the feeling. I'm slowly coming undone, and I know he knows it.

His hands reach for my blouse, our lips breaking apart for a second as he pulls it up, and off of me. My breathing quickens as he trails his mouth down my chest, my hands holding onto his hips for leverage.

Eventually, I bring them underneath his t-shirt, feeling the dips, and curves of his skin as I rub it with the pad of my thumbs. When he goes to kiss my mouth again, I turn him around, and onto the bed. Suddenly, I'm straddling his lap while he's sitting in front of me.

"My turn." I smile into his ear as he stares, impatiently waiting for me to do something. Slowly, I move my hips along his jeans, my head lolling back at the euphoric feeling.

Liam's arms wrap around the small of my back, pulling me closer to him, and burying his face into my neck. At the same time, he unzips my shorts, undoing the button frantically, and letting the waistband fall loose.

His hands slide into my shorts, and grab me, starting to get aggressive with his touch, and moving me against him in a quick rhythm. A moan escapes my lips as I feel the pleasure coursing through me. I know I'll be on cloud nine soon.

_____

ahhhh! kinda diff than usual, and a lil weird to write tbh, but nevertheless, i hope u liked this chapter :)