Chapter 60

Aaron

I can feel her rising pulse as she kisses me, her hands holding onto the sides of my head, and her lips melting against my own. Shit, this feels good.

And my hands can't help but roam her body. She flinches, the cold contact of my skin catching her off guard. "Nice sweater, baby." I rub Ivy's back, grinning because it's the sweater she stole from me a while ago.

"It's my favourite," she declares, hugging herself a little.

"Mm, I do think it would look nicer off." I can feel the goosebumps rising on her skin, her breathing quickening. The tension is suddenly too much to contain in the confines of this car, and I know she can feel it too. Before I can stop myself, I start kissing her neck harshly.

She holds my head for leverage, her whimpers a sweet melody in my ears. She eventually inches her hands toward my upper thighs, rubbing them slowly. I continue kissing her but use one of my hands to pull her hair.

"Don't," I say in between kisses.

"Don't what?" She feigns innocence, her hands continuing to roam around my jeans. I pull away from her.

"You're gonna regret doing that...."

"Oh, I'm counting on it." She offers me a sadistic smile, swiftly getting off my lap, and into the passenger seat. Fuck sake.