Part 4:

I got escorted to the room with everybody else. Gi-Hun was the first of the group to notice me, and then he ran up to hug me. When Ali followed what Gi-Hun's eyes were looking at, he broke out into a smile and ran up as well.

    "Where have you been?" Gi-Hun asked.

     "I was so worried, Miss Y/N," Ali added.

     "I'm fine. There was just some... situation with a player. He fought with a triangle and then held one of the squares at gunpoint."

    "Oh, are you okay? Did anything happen to you?" Gi-Hun examined me, turning my face from side to side and grabbing my arms. I laughed.

    "I'm fine," I reassured him.

     I went back to the group and the old man talked about how great it was to see me again.

    "I'm sorry. I was wrong to suggest separating," Sang-Woo said, acting more monotone than apologetic.

     "Ah, don't say that. How could you know what it was? Choosing the umbrella was my call," Gi-Hun replied, patting him on the back. "Don't worry, okay?"

    "Mm. Yeah, the whole team made it."

    As the rest of them talked, my mind kept drifting off to the thoughts of the mysterious man. The man is dressed in black. I thought of how our eyes met. Maybe he was as interested in me as I was in him? Probably not, but I hope so... he probably sees hundreds of people like me in here. And what if I died here...?

   I was pulled out of my thoughts by the familiar feminine, robotic voice.

   "Attention players, I will now announce the results of the second game."

    The slot machine-like trilling sounded, and the numbers once again dropped rapidly. With a dull thud, the lights got darker to highlight golden glow of the piggy bank.

   "Out of the 187 players who participated, 79 players were eliminated."

    The noise grew faster and more high-pitched to grow suspense. It was filled with stacks of money that we all stared at. Everybody was looking up, and my neck kinda started to hurt. I looked down to see that everybody was in their own little groups of about 3 or 4 people on average. I guess everybody started to stick together.

   "The prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. The total prize money accumulated so far is now 34.8 billion won."

    There was a pause.

    Suddenly, two circles came through the doors. Both of them were pulling two rolling carts with their contents covered with a white cloth. Another pair followed them, and between them but farther behind, was the square. Soldiers spilled out from behind him and into a perfect formation. Classical music played.

    "Attention, your mealtime begins now. All players, please form a line in the center of the room."

    When the contents were revealed to some, they had a fit. It may have been a small amount of food, but I wouldn't voice my complaints. They're nice enough to even supply food. Sure, it was a measly boiled egg with a bottle of something I don't know because I haven't tasted, but people should still be grateful.

     Troublemaker, AKA 101, was of course complaining.

    "This is all we get?" He scoffed.

      The poor circle workers looked on. After the silence continued for a few moments, he walked away muttering "assholes".

    The line continued without any more of 101's goons in the line much farther from him to throw any more harsh words.

    (Omniscient, which means all-knowing for those who don't know, perspective)