Part 54:

(⚠️Warning: Strong language. Plans are revealed. This may be the most triggering of the last few, so if you're sensitive to things, maybe consider sitting this one out. It's bad.)

       (Y/N's POV)  

       It was time for the second games. Right now, I was watching the games from a 10 foot wide window that overlooked an almost football-field sized expanse with trees and hills covering nearly every inch of it while in my wheelchair. In-Ho was standing next to me protectively.

        But, of course I won't skip this far. A lot has happened from when I was in the hospital wing.

        Are you ready for the ride?

        (Flashback)

My drink was delivered to me no more than 10 minutes after the order was placed. As directed, the square knocked on the door, and In-Ho immediately put his mask on. He stood up, straightening his posture and looking professional. I didn't really know what I could do to appear the same as him in a hospital bed, so I ceased worrying about it and only looked towards the door.

"Come in," came a modulated command.

The worker opened the door and walked over in quick strides. His other arm was glued to his side in the way it is when the staff normally walk. When he got closer, I held my hand out to take the drink. The square gave it to me, and I said a thank you, taking a sip of it. It was soooo good. It was the best (kind of drink) that I've ever tasted in my life. How the heck did that make it so damn good?

        "Thank you," the Front Man spoke.

       The worker gave a respectful head nod, and turned his face a little towards me.

        "Feel better, Miss Host."

      I smiled at him and voiced my gratitude. He nodded his head at me as well and walked away. After the door shut, I turned to In-Ho, who was going through the motions of taking his mask off. He unsnapped the buckle and let it fall into his hand.

       "This is so good. Like, how did I not find out that you guys had the best (drink) earlier?" I wondered.

        He chuckled, sitting back down onto the chair he was in earlier. He leaned back against it.

        "Well, I wouldn't know because I like my coffee black," he said.

          "Okay, people who drink their coffee without absolutely anything like sugar, or milk, or creamer, etc, are absolutely insane. I've never tried plain black coffee but I'm positive it's not good."

           He held back a laugh as he smirked and shook his head.

           "You should try it someday."

           I shook my head laughing.

          "Again, I'm not that crazy."

          "You'll have to try it eventually."

          I looked at him, giving him a look that said "I'm never gonna try it."

           (Salesman's POV 😈)

I can't believe I messed up the fucking job. That goddamn Front Man! If he hadn't pulled her away so quickly... my plan would've worked.

Today I stay at the facility in a room that was in the hallway next to Y/N and In-Ho's room. They're probably fucking, and that's why they're in the same room.