Part 13:

(⚠️TW! Self loathing-thoughts, cursing, mention of murder, and a bit out vi0lenc£ to the wall, not Y/N lol, in the middle of this story. Skip from ✨ to ✨if you don't wanna read it.)

     (Front Man POV)

    It seemed to be around 11 pm when I turned to my left slightly and saw Y/N sleeping. Aw. She looked so peaceful. I smiled under the mask.

I put my glass down and walk towards her hoping that she wouldn't wake up because then I wouldn't know what to say to her. I put one arm under her legs and then one under her back. I carried her bridal style all the way to her new room. She hadn't seen it yet, so I hoped she wasn't gonna be confused when she woke up.

I squatted a bit to pull the covers back with the hand under her legs, then I gently placed Y/N down. The bed dented in a bit. I covered her up with the blanket and tucked it in slightly.

I turned around and felt something pulling on my shirt.

"Nooooo," I heard her say sleepily.

I looked at her, which caused her hand to retract. She pulled it under the blankets.

"Stay a little, please?" She asked with sleepy puppy eyes. Awww how cu- NO.

"That is not appropriate, Y/N," I forced out.

"Pwease?"

Ugh. I couldn't say no to her.

I sighed and walked to the other side of the bed. I sat down. To be honest, this bed was indeed comfortable. More so than my bed... wow. Il-Nam favored Y/N. Maybe I could get her to switch with me. Or we could just sell my bed and sleep togeth- what the hell am I think about? No. That's gross.

She was laying on her back, and I could see her eyes closed. Okay. She's already asleep.

I started to move just a little, and she swiftly pulled her hand from under the covers and stuck her index finger in my direction.

"Not so fast," she mumbled with a slightly mocking angry tone.

I held back a little laugh.

"I wanna know..." she trailed off.

"Know what, 055?"

"Jeez. Call me Y/N. Anyways, what do you look like?"

I shook my head, signaling that I wasn't going to show her.

She looked at me and pouted.

"Come onnnn. You're telling me that you're gonna wear your mask every single second when you're not alone? You'll show me eventually, you know it. It might as well be now."

I thought about it. Ugh. This mask does get annoying sometimes. And it's not like she's a player anymore. I could show her.

I looked down slightly and pulled my hood down slowly, revealing my short raven hair. I unclipped my mask and let it fall from my face to my hands.

(Y/N's POV)

Jesus. H. Christ. This. Man. Is. So. Hot.

I could barely contain myself. I'm sure I was turning 50 shades of red. But I was too tired to do anything about it.

All he did was just stare at me with those... beautiful brown eyes...

He was so... handsome. He looked like he was the better version of Adonis. Goodness, he was amazing. He looked like perfection. At least I finally knew he wasn't a robot. Or an old man like Il-Nam, but he did look to be older than me. 30's maybe?