Part 32:

(Y/N's POV)

   The dinner last night went very well, and today was now the day that I'd be trying to enact my plans. I had about five games in mind, and I was yet to decide on the very last one, which was the game that would replace Squid Game. I needed something equally bloody and brutal for a good show, but we in America didn't really have gladiator fights as children, so I didn't really know what to pick. The next games were two weeks away. I didn't know how the builders or whoever was going to build the game sets was going to get it done in that amount of time, but money can do basically anything, right?

     It was a rare occurrence that my alarm did not wake me up, but it was surely welcomed. Whenever my phone let out a ringtone whose sound was horrid in the mornings no matter how beautiful it may be, I was grumpy. I'm never a morning person. Therefore, I was glad to let nature take the wheel. It made me feel much more refreshed. My mind had drifted to the dinner last night. I shared my game ideas, a waiter flirted with me, and In-Ho snapped at him. Hold on. Let me rewind.

      The night was going well besides my grievances with the way the server kept acting towards me. Il-nam and I were in the middle of some talk about my family back home when our food was brought out by the man. He placed mine down last, which was (enter fancy dish), and lightly put his hand on my arm and said "let me know if you need anything at all" with a seductive tone of voice. I looked away and blushed. What came next was a bang on the table. I stared at who caused the noise, and In-Ho was giving the waiter a death stare.

    "Can we have a new waiter?" He impatiently asked. "Stop your advances towards her. Now."

     The waiter had been very confused, but followed his request hesitantly nonetheless.

    That was basically all the action that happened last night. Today was going to be a much different day. It would be my very first day of actually contributing to the workplace by bringing my creativity to the table. How fun.

I had also learned from last night's dinner that games whose sets were not being used any more were promptly demolished as soon as everybody besides staff was gone. To not wake us up and put us in a cranky mood, the beginning of that process was starting after 8 o'clock, which gave us more than enough time to eat, get dressed, and get situated as call time was 7 a.m. for workers. I had also been informed that they took care to be as silent as they could so we were not disturbed in the slightest. That was amazing considering my focus was required all day.

I got up and walked to my closet. A new outfit was delivered to me last night, and I thought it was very beautiful. I liked all of the outfits that have been given to me. (Feel free to imagine what you want this time!)

When I was done with getting dressed and my mourning routine, it was already 6:46, so I had enough time to go chill out and enjoy life for a little. Our call time was still 7 like all the others, bit breakfast was at 7:30 so we could have time to get there and avoid all the bustle and traffic that came promptly after the wake up time.

I walked down the small hallway and saw the living room looking as clean and pristine as ever. I tilted my head and made my way to the big couch. Something I took note of was the lack of imagery on the big television screen, which I assumed was the case because there were no players to spectate. It made me wonder if they had any tv channels, cable, or streaming services here. Surely they did, right? They're insanely rich.

    I took out my phone so I could watch YouTube, and I lowered the volume while putting on some (favorite channel/YouTuber). I was having a really good time relaxing for the rough day ahead of me, but then I heard the sound of shuffling footsteps behind me. I turned to look and it was really the only person it could be. In-Ho. He looked kind of awkward standing there, and he was clearly avoiding eye contact with me. I tilted my head.