Part 70:

Warning: Suggestive language

I huffed as In-Ho came back with no VIP's. My arms were crossed, and I looked at him kind of weirdly. He seemed to notice it faster than I anticipated  because he stopped a few paces ahead of me and moved his arm up to his face to remove his mask. When it was in his hand, still but looking now lifeless, he cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrows a millimeter. It was better for him to take it off because he was very much blending into the black walls before. It was like he was a horror movie character like Jason or Michael; morphing into the shadows.

"What's got you so worked up?" He teased.

I could see the corner of his lips twitching as though he wanted to smirk but held it back. It made me scoff and turn my back to him, with my eyes landing on some of the silver decor around the side tables in the room. Small dragon statues that appeared to be breathing black fire as a gray light flickered inside the black cloud, reminding me of thunder peeking through.

        "You never told me it was a girl," I complained.

        I heard him come up behind me slowly, his boots creating a measured tempo as he drew nearer. I almost shrunk into myself, digging my nails slightly into my arms as I didn't know what to expect with this. I waited in anticipation. When I heard him stop, he must've been right behind me, but he wasn't touching me. A single part of him brushed against my body until he tucked my hair back behind my left ear and leaned down to say "why does it matter?"

          I let out another huff of breath as I savored the feeling of his warm breath tickling my neck and stopped myself from shivering. I was more relaxed but more tense as well now, and he gently pulled his hand and lips away from me. I stepped forward and turned to face him. My arms slid down the front part of my body before resting below my hips, and I tried to look indifferent.

        "It doesn't," I groaned. "Do we get to go back to our rooms now?"

He arrogantly grinned, and I looked down at his perfectly polished black boots because I needed to adjust to the increased intensity of his gaze before meeting them again.

"We can go as soon as we make sure that they are serviced."

I tilted my head in confusion and looked at him, trying to get a clue about what he meant.

"Serviced?" I repeated, expression blank before morphing into one of envy. "Like how that girl wants you to service her?"

He let out a genuine laugh though his cockiness remained, and it almost made me smile and my jealousy melt away. Almost. He straightened out and looked down at me.

"You sound jealous, princess."

Yet again he was teasing me, and I didn't like it. He seemed completely serious and amused with my attitude, so I just made a face and started to walk away. Thankfully, I saw seven waiters carrying trays with wine and plates and the silver tops on them that looked like how they were in the movies. There were so many nostalgic memories that luxury could bring out. They were in a perfect line and carried themselves perfectly appropriately.

Over my shoulder I said, "looks like they've been serviced, so I'm gonna go, but you can stay if you want to actually fulfill the insatiable one."

I laughed to myself as I was satisfied with annoying him back. I could also feel the heat of his gaze on the back of my neck that made me want to turn around, but I resisted the urge to and confidently walked back to where I desired.

...

I had already changed out of my dress and into some comfy pajamas, braiding my hair and removing my makeup as well. Since In-Ho did seem to be servicing the girl, I felt annoyed and watched my comfort show, (favorite show name). I had watched it many, many times, and it was one of the few shows I could finish and just repeat as soon as it ended. It never got old however much I watched it, and I figured that I would never stop loving it.