Part 26:

⚠️TW⚠️ Drunk Y/N and strong language !

As a sorry for my absence, we'll get a little bit of Front Man x reader (finally)! There will be a cute little moment between the two that hopefully you guys will like.

(Front Man's POV)

God. Why was this woman so... aggravating? She annoys the absolute hell out of me. I can't stand her. Her perfect face, her (e/c) eyes, her... no. What am I thinking about? I can't ever think of her like that. She is the most uninteresting, boring, horrible, annoying person I've ever come across! It was torturous to even be alongside her while I was working.

I tightened my fists. Why must she be so... so...

I groaned, turning around slightly and gripping at the hair that was hidden by the hood on my head. I can't even describe what I feel for her...

I then here a door close and see Y/N practically skipping out of the room in different clothes than before. They were slightly more comfortable than what she was in for meeting the VIP's. Speak of the little devil...

"And where are you off to?" I growled.

She, seemingly unfazed by my aggression, smiled slyly and tilted her head.

"I'm going to drink."

Before I could start to voice my thoughts on the matter, I heard two swift knocks on the door. She turned and gave me a cunning grin before she swished around and made her way to exit the room.

"W-what? Where?! You know you can't leave this facility." I mentally reprimanded myself for stuttering in front of the girl.

She didn't look back, but she called out a retort.

"What I do is none of your business!"

I stomped over to watch her leave, and I saw a pink manager in the doorway ready to accompany her (aka get her wherever the hell she's going because I know that she can't find her way for shit) to go out "drinking". She turned around one last time and gave me a purely vexing smile before shutting the door.

I was left speechless. The nerve of her. Why was she acting like this? So reckless, rebellious, disobedient... but she's right about at least one thing, which I never wanted to admit out loud. After tonight's events, I need a drink.

I grabbed the bottle that she had started to work on, and will never finish on my watch, and didn't even bother to wipe it off before bringing it to my mouth and quenching my thirst for the numbing substance.

...

SLAM!

I hear the close of a door and take another light sip of my drink before turning around to see what the noise that just occurred was. To my not-so-surprise, it was Y/N. She was back after approximately...3 hours of being gone, and she looked like she was having a hard time walking. Suits her right.

I really should leave her to struggle like that as an "I-told-you-so", but for some reason, I just want to help her...

I groaned and hoisted myself up from the relaxing couch. I made my way over to her, and ironically, she fell just as I got there. I effortlessly caught her by her waist, and she grabbed onto my shoulders. I straightened her up, and I looked at her. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her hair was sticking to her face a bit, but aside from that, she looked to be her usual, pretty self. She was looking up at me like she did not expect me to assist her in her troubles after how she acted earlier, but I could tell she was thankful.

"Come on..." I muttered.

She avoided eye contact after that, and I bent down to put my arm on the backs of her knees so I could pick her up bridal style. She instinctively wrapped her hands around my neck and nuzzled into my neck. I started feeling heat come to my cheeks. Why did her actions make me respond this way...?

I shook it off and started carrying her to her bedroom, careful not to let her head or her feet hit the walls by maneuvering her accordingly. I gently pushed open her door with my right foot and then turned to allow both of our bodies through the doorframe. Her room was still largely clean and almost identical to how it was before she came here.

I walked over to the side of the bed that she supposedly preferred due to the sheets being more rumpled on that side and sat her down gently. Her soft touch lingered for a moment longer than it should have.

"Don't go," she said. "I'm sorry."

Looking at her, she seemed like she really didn't want me to leave. Well, drinking can do that to somebody. I didn't know if it was really a good idea to stay with her, possibly for the night, but there was something in my mind that was pulling me to accepting her request. Seeing as there were no valid cons to remaining in the room, I walked to the other side of the bed and gently sat down.

The whole situation very much gave me Deja Vu from the first night she was here. It went just like this. I picked her up, brought her to bed, sat her down exactly where she is now, and she asked me to stay.

"You can take your mask off."

Her words would have came across as either a command or something rude, but her tone suggested otherwise. She seemed as though she was genuinely... concerned... about me feeling comfortable around her. I mean, after all, can you feel truly relaxed when you're in pounds of clothing and an item that restricts feeling air on your face and breathing?

I sighed, and carefully pushed the cloth on my head down before reaching back and undoing the buckle that allowed for my face to be free and exposed. I put the mask on my lap and turned to the girl beside me. Her eyes were trained on my face. She seemed to be committing every feature and detail to memory.

All of the sudden, she sat up, and then she grabbed my face lightly. She looked deep into my eyes.

"What is your name?" She wondered.

I was silent for a few moments. She appeared to lose hope that I would tell her, and I could feel her soft fingers pull away from my newly burning skin. Her touches had set my face on fire, and I couldn't process much.

Her hands were now on her knees, and she still looked at me, but it was sorrowful. She was so hard to resist... so lovely.

"In-Ho."

A/N: Y'all we got the nameee! Finally. I've been waiting so long to write the part where Y/N finally learns his name. Making some progress ❤️

     Original Publish Date: April 11th, 2023