Back In Winter Springs Part2

ROSALIE, KAITLYN AND Elizabeth headed into town. Kaitlyn opted for them to drive, since she couldn't handle a another walk like the one from seven years ago.
Pushing the shopping cart, Rosalie noticed her favorite snack in a jumbo bag. Checking the aisle for Elizabeth, she threw five bags in and whistled, as she walked down the aisle. When Elizabeth noticed the contents in the cart, she gave Rosalie a knowing look.
"You're worse than Abbi, you know that, right?" Rosalie shrugged and grinned. She couldn't pass up the chance to buy big bags of Hot Curls. Her brother would have rolled in his grave if she did, "there's a slushie machine in front, get me one too."
Rosalie smiled brightly and pecked her wife's lips in passing.
"And that's why I married you."
Elizabeth scoffed.
"I thought you married me for other reasons, Miss Watson."
Rosalie giggled.
"I married you for lots of reasons, babe."
Rosalie was surprised to see two girls holding hands at the cashier. She didn't expect the town to become accepting enough that two women could show affection for each other in public. It brought a smile to her lips.
After getting a gigantic slushie to go with her snack, she decided that she'd share it with Elizabeth, since she surely couldn't finish it by herself.
"Oh god, really, Rosalie? You need to stop buying gigantic things."
Rosalie paid for her items, including the stuff that they actually had to pick up from the store.
"You didn't complain about that ring on your finger," Rosalie grinned, before remembering correctly, "oh right, you did. Why are you always complaining?"
Elizabeth smacked her arm and Kaitlyn walked over with a huge smile on her face. She'd been flirting with a cashier, since they'd walked in.
"I'm paying for dinner since you paid for the groceries."
Rosalie nodded without hesitation. She wasn't in the mood to fight with her wife about the insignificance of her needing to always pay half, or pay for something to make up for another that she didn't.
"Does that make you my sugar mama?"
Rosalie grinned widely. Elizabeth quirked her brow and stormed out of the store with her hands filled with grocery bags.
They passed the bar that was once Elizabeth's childhood home on the way back to the cabin. Rosalie noticed the for sale sign, but didn't know if Elizabeth did. She smiled widely, as she tightened her hands on the steering wheel. I know just what to get her for Christmas.