Yasmin Gets Caught Up

"WAIT, ZOE'S ROSALIE'S ex? Seriously?"
Henry nodded, as he popped a grape into his mouth. Yasmin was surprised. How more weird could their group get?
"It was high school. They were madly in love. Zoe moved away. It's one complicated story."
Michelle explained vaguely. She was so stressed about her own issues, that she'd almost finished the entire bottle of vodka by herself.
"Wow, okay," Elizabeth walked into the kitchen, overhearing Yasmin's disbelief, "there's something awkwardly sweet about it all."
"Henry, what's with all these leftover pancakes?" Elizabeth asked, looking at the plate of pancakes on the counter, "a bunch of ugly unicorns."
"Grams attempted to make Abbi breakfast. Let's just say it didn't work out well."
Elizabeth wondered where her daughter was. She'd stayed in bed with Rosalie while Abbi was with her grandmother.
"And where are they?"
"Grams had to take her out for breakfast."
Michelle chuckled, as Rosalie walked out of the bedroom, her arms stretched in the air.
"I need coffee," she said groggily, her head pounding. She'd already thrown up twice for the morning, "remind me not to drink anymore. I haven't felt like this since high school."
"I'll make you some breakfast."
Elizabeth kissed Rosalie shoulder blade, and patted her bum. Smiling, Rosalie grabbed a seat.
"Mom, Yasmin and I are going to Albany with mama. My grandparents want to see me."
"I thought you were going for the Summer," Henry shrugged and Elizabeth sighed, "so you're leaving with her today, aren't you?"
Elizabeth walked over to her son and pulled him into a hug.
"I'll miss you too, mom."
Lee entered the kitchen. Elizabeth sighed and kissed Henry's cheek, before heading over to the stove. Even though they'd planned to settle things with Lee, maybe they were never meant to get along with her-not with so much history, and the sudden insecurities.
"Be careful, and call me for New Years, will you?" Elizabeth turned on the stove and sighed, "babe, scrambled or over-easy?"
Elizabeth then asked Rosalie.