Motel Sex

SIPPING ON A glass of wine, Rosalie stretched her hand across the table. Entwining their fingers, they both sighed with content.
"I'm so lucky to be your wife, Elizabeth Watson Harper," Elizabeth smiled and grinned, "I don't know what I'd do without you."
"You'd probably be fucking lecturers again."
Rosalie's eyes widened, and she bit down on her bottom lip. That's probably true.
"I'd be so lost without you," she ignored Elizabeth's comment and sighed, I even love her potty mouth, "promise me something?" Elizabeth nodded, looking intently into her wife's eyes, "let's renew our vows on our tenth wedding anniversary."
With a sudden sparkle in her eye, Elizabeth's smile widened, swelling Rosalie's heart. It was moments like those that Rosalie loved the most. She'd been in love before, but the love that she possessed for her wife, was far beyond anything that she'd ever felt. Life was made up of so many stages of love, and all of them seemed to be the perfect fit when in the relationship, but there's a saying-we often mistake our soulmate in someone else. But Rosalie had finally found the woman that she was destined to be with, and it was the same for Elizabeth.
"I'd love to," Elizabeth whispered, tears of joy almost in her eyes. She could feel her heart thumping. It's almost ten years already. My last marriage ended at ten years... Elizabeth closed her eyes. It's not the same. Rosalie and I are meant to be together, and we'll continue to be together, no matter what, "promise me something now?"
"Spit it out, babe."
Rosalie tightened her hold on her wife's hand, feeling a rush run through her veins. I'm so in love with her.
"We'll always tell each other the truth, no matter what. If you chea-" Rosalie's eyes widened, "I want you to be honest with me."
"Babe, I-"
"Never say never. Please, promise me. If there ever comes a time when you end up doing something wrong, don't hide it. Don't do that to me."
Rosalie searched her wife's eyes, finding so many emotions. We've both been cheated on, by the same woman too. But Beth, I'd never cheat on you. Though, Rosalie knew that unexpected things happened. For god's sake, who would have thought that they'd end up together, get married and adopt a baby?
"I'd never cheat on you, Beth," Rosalie assured, looking down at their entwined hands, then back to her wife's beautiful eyes, "but if, and it's a big if, I promise to be honest with you."
"Who knows, we might even be able to work things out. Cheating is not the biggest problem, it's lying. If you fall for someone else, then be with that person. Don't stay because you feel guilty to leave. Love comes around so randomly sometimes, and life's made up of so many obstacles. If you find love, even when you shouldn't, please go for it."
Rosalie shook her head. Don't make me think about loving someone who's not you, Beth. It breaks my heart.
"I want to grow old with you, and make love to you in our little condo, on an island, every night when we retire. I want to watch our children get older, and live life to the fullest," unfortunately, even if Abbi has to not need me anymore, "I want to sit under the night sky with you, and look into your eyes the same way I did the first time we kissed. I want your arms around me forever, and your tears on my shoulders. I even still want that frickin' dog that you won't let me have." And even that baby boy, but I'll settle for grandkids.
"Fuck, you make it so hard not to cry sometimes," Elizabeth wiped her eyes with a napkin, "I'm just trying to be realistic. I'm not ever planning to divorce you, even if you turn out to be a big, old cunt."
Rosalie laughed, causing a few heads to turn toward them. Placing her hand over her mouth, she looked at her wife with loving eyes.
"So that motel-"
"I packed a few things inside of the car. How do you feel about car sex first, then motel sex?"
Rosalie grinned. Fuck, she knows just how to get me hyped up.
"Remember against the vending machine? How about we try that for ole' times sake?"
I never thought someone could make me become so turned on about outdoor sex. Elizabeth bit down on her bottom lip, feeling her legs becoming weak already, by just the thought.