Venice

Elizabeth overlooked the night sky, where starlights dangled and the moon sat boldly. Rosalie was in Dubai with her mother, attending a function at the Mavana. Elizabeth and Abbi were in Venice in the meantime, and the two would meet them there.

"Sweetheart, aren't you cold?" Candice draped a blanket over Elizabeth, and took a seat next to her, "you're missing her, aren't you?"

Elizabeth bit down on her bottom lip and nodded. She looked at Candice with dull eyes, trying to lift her own mood by attempting to smile, but as long as her wife was away, she couldn't manage to feel happy.

"I hate being so needy. I think it's the age causing it."

Candice chuckled and placed her hand on Elizabeth's shoulder.

"That's just what it's like to be in love, sweetheart. It's a good thing, and I bet she misses you more than you miss her."

Elizabeth sighed. Then she must really, really miss me, because I'm dying here.

"Mom, I actually got Abbi to sleep."

Henry walked out of the door and into the backyard, taking a seat and pushing his chest out in content.

"Let me guess, Little Red Riding hood ended up with a girlfriend in the end?"

Henry nodded with a chuckle. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket and sighed, not seeing any messages from Yasmin. Yasmin couldn't take the time away from work, so it had been dreadful to be away from her for so long.

"Just like her mom. Rosalie always wanted the princess to kiss a girl frog, not a boy."

Elizabeth smiled, thinking about her wife. They planned to video chat before bed, and Elizabeth was anxiously waiting.

"I always had a thing for Tiana when growing up."

Henry commented, causing William to laugh on his way towards them.

"And when I thought only girls had crushes on the princesses."

Elizabeth shrugged and looked at her son. He had grown up so much, and that beard of his really needed to be groomed properly.

"I had a crush on Ellen, but that quickly faded."

Henry held his laughter behind the palm of his hand.

"Damn, mom, you were killing it as the younger woman there."

Elizabeth scoffed and sat up, looking between the three of them.

"What? I wasn't always attracted to younger women. Older women are still hot too."

William laced his fingers with his wife's and kissed the back of her palm.

"Love's a mystery. Now then, it's off to bed for us. We need to wake up early for our morning jog with the Hansons."

Candice and William headed off to their bedroom, while Henry and Elizabeth stayed outside in silence. They enjoyed the peace and quiet, only the faint sounds of chirping and an annoying car alarm disrupting the muteness.

"Mama's moving to California next year. The restaurant hasn't been doing so well."

Elizabeth opened her eyes and furrowed her brows. She's moving to Cali?

"Are you happy about that?"

Henry shrugged. They'd been getting along over the past few months, and it would have been nice to be closer to her, both emotionally and physically speaking.

"Yeah, she's planning to open a catering business there. You know the celebrities want their quail cooked right in their fancy homes for their guests."

Henry humored and sat up, stretching his arms and yawning.

"I hope it works out for her," Elizabeth inhaled a deep breath, as she looked at her phone screen. Seeing a message from her wife, she jumped up and looked at Henry with wide eyes, "I'm heading to bed. It was a long day."

She forced a yawn behind the palm of her hand, as Henry looked at her head inside and up the stairs. He chuckled, wondering what her sudden mood change was all about. The smile on her face was so obvious.

"Baby, I've missed you so much," Rosalie whispered, as Elizabeth got under the covers. She discarded her jeans and shirt, along with her bra, "what are you wearing?"

Elizabeth grinned, leaning back and sighing. Good thing Abbi had her own room.

"Just my panties, what about you?"

Rosalie exhaled a breath, fascinated and intrigued, the image of her wife's body flashing across her mind.

"I'm naked, baby. Just took a cold shower."

"Cold shower, huh?" Elizabeth placed her hand on her lower stomach and sighed. They'd been extremely, sexually active since the holidays, and that box of toys was unwrapped and each toy was tried out.

"Yeah, I needed it to help wake me up. I'm so frickin' tired," Rosalie yawned, and Elizabeth moved her hand up her chest, realizing that they might not do what they intended to.

"You should get some sleep. I love you," Elizabeth placed her hand against her mouth, as a yawn escaped her own lips.

"No, I can't sleep with you on my mind. I need you," Elizabeth bit down on her bottom lip. She needs me. That's so hot.

"You've missed me that much? Aren't there any girls in Dubai to ease your frustration?" Elizabeth teased.

"I only get wet for my wife," Elizabeth's cheeks heated up and she gripped the fabric of the bedsheet, "and I can only cum for her."

"You're making me horny," the redhead confessed, tightening her knees, as the crotch of her panties became increasingly damp.

"That's the plan, babe. I've wanted to fuck you again ever since the last time I had you shuddering against my lips. You're so frickin' sexy."

The phone nearly slipped out of her hand, as Rosalie's voice persuaded her entire body to squirm, "you're so naughty. I can't wait for your trip to be over."

"Me too. Now tell me how wet you are," Elizabeth inhaled a deep breath, as her hand moved down her stomach. Slipping her index finger in between her pussy lips, the moistness that it met, made her sigh heavily.

"Very."

"Really? Wet enough to use two fingers easily?" Elizabeth closed her eyes, and continued to listen to her wife's voice. She felt so at ease, and at the same time, so sexually frustrated.

"I'd think so. Are you touching yourself?" Elizabeth ran the tips of her fingers over her opening, and gently stroked her clit, while waiting for a response.

"Since you answered the phone. Couldn't you tell?" Elizabeth breathed in, as Rosalie positioned the phone upon her right thigh, allowing her wife to listen to the vibrator slipping in and out of her pussy.

"You're so quiet, but fuck, bunny. That sounds so good," Rosalie took a ragged breath, and Elizabeth could sense that her wife was close to orgasming, "don't stop. I want to lick your pussy, as I sit on your beautiful face."

"A sixty-nine?"

"Yes. Would you like that?" Elizabeth's pace quickened, as Rosalie began to moan louder, loud enough for Elizabeth to hear coherently.

"Yes, baby. I'm so close. Please continue."

"I'll suck on your clit, and then I'll bury my tongue inside of you. You'd love that, wouldn't you?" Elizabeth's chest tensed, and Rosalie moaned even louder. She's definitely close, "don't stop, Rosalie. I want you to cum all over my face. Then I want you to lick every last drop off of me."

"Fuck, baby," a gasp escaped Rosalie's lips, and Elizabeth grinned, as pleasure rippled through her wife's body. From the sounds that Rosalie was making, Elizabeth knew that she'd satisfied her wife, and that made her cum too.