𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 | 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙

"Mom, I'm not feeling well

"Mom, I'm not feeling well." I walked out of my room to the kitchen, where my mother was making breakfast. "Oh honey, what's wrong." she left the plate with breakfast in front of Max and Theo and came to me.

She put her hand on my forehead and then on my neck. "Honey, you're really warm. You clearly have a fever." I cough once. My mother strokes my back as she tells me to go to bed. "You stay at home today." "I want to," Max said with his full mouth when Theo explained why he couldn't because he wasn't ill, like me.

When I got back into bed, seconds later, my mother came with a bucket of cold water and a cloth in it. "I'll put out some pills and everything you need, we don't have any kind of soup, I'll get some for you when I come back." She placed the cold cloth on my forehead.

"Thanks, mom." "Sleep a little and text me if you need anything." I nodded and could still feel my mother's cold, wet hands running down my neck.

When she disappeared, all I could hear was the door closing softly. I had to get sick two days before the exam, I hope I'll get better tomorrow, so I can study a little.

But what I need now is sleep. I'm so tired and the fever doesn't make it any better. It's a mess in my stomach that just feels like I'm about to throw up.

---

I woke up again. I don't know what time it is right now. Maybe 7 a.m or later. I feel the same way, even shittier, as before. Though, sleep should be the best thing when you're sick.

I straightened up slightly and threw the cloth into the bucket which was next to my bed. My head hurt like hell. I put the covers aside and stand up slightly.

I automatically got cold. I grab my sweater that was lying on the chair and put it on.

I was about to walk to the kitchen when I heard a knock. I looked to my window and saw Ares standing there. What in the hell does he want now? Does he want me to feel even worse?

I walked slowly to the window and opened it. A cold wind came towards me that made me tremble. "What do you want, idiot?" "Good morning to you too, smartass."

"I don't have ahead for this. What is it?" he held out a white plastic bag and placed it on the windowsill.

I raised my eyebrow and looked inside. Five different types of 5 minutes ramen soups. "What's that for?" "Well, you're sick. You can see it immediately from your appearance." do I look so devastated, I really need to take a shower. I sweated in my sleep, I'm sure I stink.

"Yes, thanks. So bye then." I was about to roll the window down again when the idiot stopped me. "Is anyone with you?" I shook my head. "Everyone at work or school."

"Then it's better if someone is with you." Of course, he plays it on himself. "I can take care of myself, I'm not sick for the first time. Don't you have school?" He was just about to answer my question, but I immediately felt sick.